Tinner is at it again...check these out!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
DangerRanger

Tinner is at it again...check these out!

#1 Post by DangerRanger »

Hey Guys,
For all you who remeber Jim(Tinner) Geraci has been the household name in aluminum scoops and guards for the 400ex, kxf, ltz400, and 250r. Well he has brought another of his great products to us.
Jim "TINNER" finally got everything worked out, and here is the final product. He is making new scoops and a sweet radiator guard for the dales. Simple installation and cheaper that everyone elses. He was able to optimize airflow, while still providing great protection, and they are easy to clean. The set pictured have a couple rides and races on them with no problems. I am planning on working something with him on a group buy, or maybe through the Quadshop. The QS boys will be using these along with being in a magazine article. Let me know what you guys think, and if you are interested in the group buy. These are really really nice!

PS They will come with just the outside of the scoops polished. You can have the scoops entirely polished for a bit more. (Sorry the bike is a bit dirty from last weeks race)

Email, PM, or call me if you are in on a group buy. Normal price is $70 for the complete set, but a group buy will set a better price!

Ben Wrightsman
317-331-1197
ben.wrightsman@divsys.com

DangerRanger

#2 Post by DangerRanger »

Another

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Nice!!!!biggrin.gif

Knight440

#4 Post by Knight440 »

tinner
smile.gif

Makes great stuff and is a first class guy!!!! put me down for a set!
IF there anything like the one's I got from him for the EX they will be :cool:

xtremesj

#5 Post by xtremesj »

Ben
I would like to get in on the group buy. I will take 2 sets.
Steve

autox7

#6 Post by autox7 »

I would like in on the group buy also, put me down for a set.

btolenti

#7 Post by btolenti »

I am in for one set.