Fullbore Plastic

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
CptHook

Fullbore Plastic

#1 Post by CptHook »

Quick question. Is the fullbore plastic any narrower around the tank area than the stock plastic?

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

I am sure its the same as stock:)

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

****, I was hoping to use that as justification to buying some in the future.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Its narrower.Much easier on knees.Its on my wish list also.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I have no idea if it's narrower but it's definitely easier on the knees due to know edges in the plastic. It has a curved design right where your knees rest against the plastic.

CptHook

#6 Post by CptHook »

So it is narrower? Well I think Im going to go with yellow, havent seen a yellow dale yet and with all black hipers plus speed seat/grips etc it should be a good match. It wont be for a while though because I need to pay for in this order I believe:

- Motor work on dale
- X-mas gifts
- LT Suspension package

But sometime in the future I hope to have a set.

311racer

#7 Post by 311racer »

Its narrower around the tank area. Its almost the same as a 250r around the tank. Mine is still forsale. I have had alot of people wanting it but, shipping is expensive.

I have pictures of my quad with the fullbore on here some where.

banzairx7

#8 Post by banzairx7 »

Lots more narrow and a much smoother transistion to the wider parts. My knees would get beat up on long rides hitting the seam between the side spars and front plastic. Not with the fullbore though. It's expensive but I don't regret it, money well spent.

BTW- Iwish I had bought the tank cover with it. You really need it and it should have come with it. Instead it comes with some useless radiator guards.

CHAINSAW

#9 Post by CHAINSAW »

on thing I think fullbore screwed up on.. they should of made it where you could buy either fender, without having to buy the other one. Am I right, that a stock rear fender wont work with a fullbore front? To me all the pics look like they join in a totally different spot then stock.

SlOoT

#10 Post by SlOoT »

Nope, stock rear won't work with fullbore front, I asked them a while ago.