skids

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
chigger81

#11 Post by chigger81 »

My swingarm skid is AC. I got it on ebay also, but I dont recall who I bought it off of. Quality was crap. I had to woller out and re-drill all the holes on the right side of the plate, and one I got it on, the mounting rails are welded to the plate crooked, so the plate looks funny. Its pretty beefy though, and I guess it gets the job done, but I wasnt impressed by the quality. Twisted's skids were much better. biggrin.gif

skinny

#12 Post by skinny »

Twisted, have you thought about making a skid plate for the swingarm? It would need some type of chain slider, other than that should be fairly simple, maybe someone knows a supplier you could get in contact with for a slider.

twisted_chassis

#13 Post by twisted_chassis »

i have thought about swingarm skids, and bumpers, and grab bars. lack of time and no garage at home sort of hinder my progress. i have to do everything i can at work cause i don't have space at home. but will work on it.

2001 fx-400 (numbers matching) bought new
diamond racing 450 hmf exhaust
reangled injectors
ported and polished
dura blue axle

2003 cdale roller chassis project quad
not sure what motor to put on yet. probally a two stroke motor
for dragracing in the 2 stroke class since i already have a 4 stoke to race in the 4-srtoke class