white plastic?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
iceracer17

#11 Post by iceracer17 »

There will be more 250r kits coming soon!

banzairx7

#12 Post by banzairx7 »

Originally posted by dsracer666
if I'm going to spend 700$+- on fullbore I might as well spend the extra $ for a 250r kit?

Only downside of the 250R kit is the tiny fuel tank. OK for MXers, not so good for trail riding. From what I remember that $950 price didn't include plastics but I could be wrong.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by iceracer17
There will be more 250r kits coming soon!

What have you got coming?

quadprorider

#14 Post by quadprorider »

YEA, what have you got coming?????? You need to let us know when you are making plans about this kinda stuff. To say the least, I'll be your test dummy!

UpsMan

#15 Post by UpsMan »

Start saving your money boys and girls. I know a local ATK/Cannondale Dealer who has the subframe done and will have the Tanks complete near the end of the month......

He said he should have the kits out mid to end of Febuary...

Here is a Piture I snaped while in the shop when he was not looking. You can see he changed a few things around from the walsh kit

haydug

#16 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by UpsMan
Start saving your money boys and girls.  I know a local ATK/Cannondale Dealer who has the subframe done and will have the Tanks complete near the end of the month......

He said he should have the kits out mid to end of Febuary...

Here is a Piture I snaped while in the shop when he was not looking. You can see he changed a few things around from the walsh kit

Dang it, picture aren't working!! Darn UPS men, can't do anything right!! LOL :cry:

I have talked the maker of these kits, I'm currently waiting on 2 kits myself, and they will be available for sale here.

UpsMan

#17 Post by UpsMan »

Try this one.. he is really excited about making these kits...the tank was a challenge.

UpsMan

#18 Post by UpsMan »

Well that was not the best picture, but not bad for a 'spy' shot.