how stupid is not having a skidplate

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
BSLEETER

#1 Post by BSLEETER »

im going to an offroad park wednesday i have no skidplate, how stupid is this?

cool_dude_dotcom

#2 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

It's real stupid, STUPID. Like Forest Gump stupid. Especially with your jalopy milk jug air box, come on now.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

I'm stupid too. I never use one. Where are you going riding?

peterock

#4 Post by peterock »

The ATK/Dale is different as it has a sort of built in skid plate. The 400ex is wide open on the bottom. Very good chance of a rock cracking your case. Nothing to worry about if the terrain isn't rocky though.

BSLEETER

#5 Post by BSLEETER »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Mar 11 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm stupid too. I never use one. Where are you going riding?

badlands i got an engine skid plate, although its plastic, better than nothing. and yes i made a milk jug airbox. its pretty BA. thats badass. when im riding around, i hope people see my milk jug under my seat, id feel like a BAMF thats a badass mother fukcer

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

I think I must have missed an episode here or something.

BSLEETER

#7 Post by BSLEETER »

well, i should have had one.... about a half hour into the ride, my chain came off, checked it over, luckily my case is fine, the rear sproket was bent and was missing 3 bolts, i think i might have hit something with it and bent it.

cool_dude_dotcom

#8 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

laugh.gif ha ha...that sucks but still HA HA I knew you were going to bend or brake something. Having no skid plate is like sex with out a condom, you can only get away with it a cuple days out of the month, but most of the time it's going to cost you money. tongue.gif

ozarkdaler

#9 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (cool_dude_dotcom @ Mar 13 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif ha ha...that sucks but still HA HA I knew you were going to bend or brake something. Having no skid plate is like sex with out a condom, you can only get away with it a cuple days out of the month, but most of the time it's going to cost you money. tongue.gif

LMAO yeah I know that. I should have never taken off work to take my g/f to prom. It sux LOL