seat question?????

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
justfine

seat question?????

#1 Post by justfine »

I heard there is a seat you can buy that makes the seat height a inch or so lower. Anyone? Might have been graves? Not sure.

justfine

might be this one.

#2 Post by justfine »

trx250r2nv

#3 Post by trx250r2nv »

just fine Where can I get that seat cover? I like it alot. Especially with heydugs american flag setup.:clap:

Deityracer

#4 Post by Deityracer »

That's a graves seat.

If your not in washington.. **** if you don't live in king county, the number is
1(866) 358-7430 tell Jeff that Derrick with the Moto in Olympia sent ya! (he might not remember me though...
sad.gif )

D

justfine

graves

#5 Post by justfine »

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I'm thinking about having them make some matchng seat covers for the graphics. I need to send some to them to match up. We'll see how well the graphics go first, then move onto the seat covers.

trx250r2nv

#7 Post by trx250r2nv »

I am deffinatly up for a seat cover to match my graphics kit dug. Incadently how do I get a hold of you to order my graphics. I need something to dress up my quad it is just plain silver w/ blue headlight buckets and a black canible seat. I can't decide between the black white and blue check flag and the American flag though. Those are the only 2 w/ blue in them and I like them both. Any way let me know as soon as you can get matching seat covers. I will buy the whole set and seat cover.:usa

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by trx250r2nv
I am deffinatly up for a seat cover to match my graphics kit dug. Incadently how do I get a hold of you to order my graphics. I need something to dress up my quad it is just plain silver w/ blue headlight buckets and a black canible seat. I can't decide between the black white and blue check flag and the American flag though. Those are the only 2 w/ blue in them and I like them both. Any way let me know as soon as you can get matching seat covers. I will buy the whole set and seat cover.:usa

Shoot me a pm, or call me at 304-675-3027
The seat covers will take a little while, but graphics can ship out this week.
Thanks,

Doug