Handlebars and seat?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
ccole

Handlebars and seat?

#1 Post by ccole »

I just got a Dale and was wondering what do i need to put the Speed TAG bars on my Cannibal. What do i do about the key? Also where can i get the speed yellow gripper seat cover Thanks for any and all help.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

The Speed bars fit the clamps fine, the easiest thing to do with the key is to get the plate for the key/kill switch. Try Haydug, Champion Motorsports, or R&S for the plate.

Not sure where to find the seatcover other than maybe ATK

WOR1234

#3 Post by WOR1234 »

steve at cdaleparts.com has a lot of seats laying around.....im sure he could work something out for you

ccole

#4 Post by ccole »

The folks at ATKUSA had them cheaper. $199 cdaleparts to $132 for the moto seat at ATK. I have LE Cannibal i hate how it looks so i odered the seat, red headlight covers, and the ignition plate so i can mount my Tag bars. I hope that will change the look alittle. Thanks OUT!

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

I dont think the speed seat cover will fit on a cannibal seat foam. The speed seat seems thicker and softer. I have a new one but Im saving it.

ccole

#6 Post by ccole »

The whole seat will fit won't it? I bought the whole thing for a Blaze the blk/silver/red one. Thanks.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

The seat is the same from machine to machine. Besides I don't think they ever just sold the cover. I think you had to buy the whole thing to get the different seat.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

My bad , the seat I have is a fx400 which is one inch wider at the top and one inch thinner than my speed seat. I dont have a cannibal to compare. I do know that all complete seats will fit on all quads.

ccole

#9 Post by ccole »

I did find the part number for the seat cover but they didn't have them. Thanks for your help.

JerJer24

#10 Post by JerJer24 »

I been looking for the key/kill switch plate and haven't been able to find one.