Flag Graphics installed

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Ryanstones

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by haydug
Hey Ryan, I'm sure if it gets all the goodies, it probably will be unders Jay's :w:

I guess you will just have to ride the old stocker.

How much for the old warrior?

I can be real happy on his SPEED for a couple days! biggrin.gif this is an exciting project Jay, Why not start a thread with all the details so we can follow the results.

I worked on that warrior several hours this weekend trying to fugger out why it's cutting out/backfiring at higher RPM's. Not parking brake switch, clutch switch.
I'm hoping it's junk in the carb. But if you wanna pick her up, 1800. She's pulling hard til she hiccups, New stock bumper,skid, and grab bar, looks good. biggrin.gif I'm hoping to figure this out and sell locally for 2100? and buy a Bomb Outlander 400...for the wife:rolleyes:

Jaybr

#12 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
this is an exciting project Jay, Why not start a thread with all the details so we can follow the results.

Done http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=3471

aroracer72

#13 Post by aroracer72 »

need some black rings???....i have black rings...and my graphics are black and yellow.....sad.gif ...i know its kind of wierd..but wanna trade rings???...i need yellow...and you want/need black....just a thought...if not...my black matches...just yellow would look cool with my graphics...thx...l8er.

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by aroracer72
need some black rings???....i have black rings...and my graphics are black and yellow.....sad.gif ...i know its kind of wierd..but wanna trade rings???...i need yellow...and you want/need black....just a thought...if not...my black matches...just yellow would look cool with my graphics...thx...l8er.

I'll trade. I've got 9" rears with rings on both sides and 10" fronts.

aroracer72

#15 Post by aroracer72 »

I bilieve mine are the same dimensions (arnt there only 1 size available until recently?)...yeah...ill trade too......dont need to...but you need some different color rings...and yellow would match mine. So ummm.....how we gonna do this??...lol,,,,i figured we could wait till it snows...cause im gonna go on a ride this weekend...and in the winter..im getting a new set of tires anyways.

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

I can spare mine for a couple weeks since the motors still out. If I pulled mine this weekend and shipped them to you, will you install them when you get them and send me the black ones?

I can't wait but so long, I'm getting really antsy to get this one done.

aroracer72

#17 Post by aroracer72 »

well...i cant tell.....when ii have time..i have time...im working a lot, overtime actually to pay for all the dale stuff im gonna be getting. It was just an idea....but if your in a rush...or want them right away....i dont think it will happen. Cause the only time ill have off...will be spent going up north this weekend. Its hard for me to find extra time to fart around with taking my quad aprt...the only real time ill have to work on my uad this winter will be christmas break. If you still havnt found some rings or bought some by the christmas time.....ill still trade..but for now try to find a different source for them. Blame this on my stupid money situation..sorry man. I was better off saying nothing.....but the offer stands for christmas...but i think blue rings would look kick *** on the quad with those graphics!!!.....l8er
Chad

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

No problem. If I don't get some by christmas I'll let you know. I know I can buy them from Hiper, maybe I'll go with the blue

aroracer72

#19 Post by aroracer72 »

yeah black or blue would look cool..but blue would look sweet!!!...sorry again....how much are the rings from hyper???

4punksdad

#20 Post by 4punksdad »

those graphics look awesome.