FX400 plastics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by thomez
Here is a sweet pic of the plastics - this is actually a Speed that just has these plastics - it's for sale on Ebay right now. I can't get over how sweet the FX plastics look and I wonder how anyone would have let them convert theirs to Cannibal  plastics :eek:

You know I spent two weeks trying to buy this quad. Turns out to be a scam. They guy hails from London but would not let me fly to Colorado to look at it prior to payment. He only wanted to use an escrow service of his choice. I've got all the emails to back it up. It was a real waste of time.

thomez

#22 Post by thomez »

That quad was for sale both legit and scam style I am pretty sure. I think you picked the wrong auction wink.gif

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

I guess so. I actually got the info off of www.atvtraderonline.com and it seemed good at first. Very disappointing is all I can say! It's all good now though since a local dealer has a few left and I am going to go look at one tomorrow. It's a short drive, but the prices are good.

thomez

#24 Post by thomez »

Many ATV's on atvtrader are scams, be careful. The ATV was actually for sale on Ebay for a good time. People steal the info and pictures and attempt to scam from ATVtrader.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

I've delt with that a few times now. That's why I started calling all over the place trying to find a new one within a couple of hours drive. By the time I drove to get a used one or had it shipped it would cost nearly as much or more than a new one any way!