FullBore Innovations Plastics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Racin Red

#11 Post by Racin Red »

Looking good! Tough to install? Did you get that deer in the background with the new plastics on?smile.gif

moto-rider-7

#12 Post by moto-rider-7 »

nope not hard to put on at all alot easier to remove thn stock .
thinner too.
and yes i was able to sneek up on that deer with the fullbore on.
realy makes the quad quiet with the new plastics.biggrin.gif

thunderwolf

#13 Post by thunderwolf »

Are the front fenders trimmed, or do they come that narrow?

moto-rider-7

#14 Post by moto-rider-7 »

you can get them cut or uncut for the same price

JST

#15 Post by JST »

Can the front fender be cut out like on the Rs so it can act as a ram air like the Quadtech cf pc.?Does the Fullbore slim up the middle of the quad where the spars are,or would you suggest going with the R conversion?Haydug your opinion would be appreciated.

aroracer72

#16 Post by aroracer72 »

that orange is unique. I like the fullbore plastic set up...adn it is narrow in the middle....makes it like a 250r in a sense. The 250r kit requires you t totally jury rig the front 250r plastic..and this full bore doesnt..just seal it. And also this fullbore allows to retain your 3.6 gallon tank, the conversion reduces the tank capacity considerably with there included smaller aluminum tank. Id go woth the full bore..actually...im trying to find some used ones as we speak. That orange is cool.

cannondale4good

#17 Post by cannondale4good »

I've got fullbore on my dale as well and two open slots on the front. I love the look. Very 250r-ish. VINTAGE RACE I'd call it. I'll try to get some pics up. The stuff is definately thick and durable. But honestly I'd probable lean towards the 250r plastic. It'll be around forever and cheaper to replace if crashed. Seems like all these pansy aftermarket people are bailing on Cannondale.......................(sorry for the hostility).lol.

[img]http://hometown.aol.com/amiller576/myhomepage/aol_0039.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/img]

aroracer72

#18 Post by aroracer72 »

hey..i see you modded your moto to race TT. Do you have your stock moto stuff??...like the shocks...or anything??..maybe sell to me??..ive been looking forever for some moto shocks/arms. Let me know.

cannondale4good

#19 Post by cannondale4good »

No I don't..sorry. I'm parting out a Cannibal and just have all that stuff....or at least some of it left. I think Haydug has got a moto front end. Or at least he did. Check him out.

aroracer72

#20 Post by aroracer72 »

K, thanks. I talk with haydug often...i dont think he has it anymore.