light covers, seats etc

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
LapTraffic

light covers, seats etc

#1 Post by LapTraffic »

Hi all
Im getting a Black cannibal in the next few weeks.

I want to swap out the silver accents on the light covers, and the decals with the yellow from the speed. I would also like to use the speeds yellow accented seat with the 440 on it.

Does the quad shop carry this? If so, how much am I looking at cost wise?

Thanks much

cdale127

#2 Post by cdale127 »

yeah they can get what ya want. pm jeff and he will hook ya up!!

LapTraffic

#3 Post by LapTraffic »

Actually the shop I purchased my Cannondale from did not have the black, and I so I bought a 400ex instead....

Just kidding smile.gif

I got the LE, blue headlight covers.

Still might get the black plastic and then go with a black and blue color scheme on the bike to match my body.

Not real crazy about the flag graphics, tho the wife loves them. They dont seem to fit very well and I have several bubbles and areas that are lifting.

I cant see them lasting more than a year to a year and a half.

in 6 - 8 months I'll probably order black plastic.

Knight440

in 6 - 8 months I'll probably order black plastic.

#4 Post by Knight440 »

Hey man glad to hear you picked up your new ride :cool:

Do your self a favor keep the silver plactic. I have only rode mine 3-4 times and it all ready looks like crap. I think the silver with maybe some black or carbonfiber head light covers or block off's would look sweet. I am sure some one will come out with some cool graphics kit's for the dale soon rolleyes.gif

If i could do over agian i would have picked the LE over the black but that just me......

John

airtime

#5 Post by airtime »

i have an 03' black cannible. my plastic looks bad too. when i ride my knees and boots rubb the plastic and causes it to fade. the le model has better shocks on it than the other cannibles. it has the fully adjustable ohlins rear shock , where the regular cannibles have the non rebound adjustable fox rear shock. remember if you order new shocks for your 03 model cdale, the rear lower shock bolt has been increased to 12mm. on the older models it is 10 mm.

Knight440

#6 Post by Knight440 »

We need some sort of graphics kit that covers the area where your knees and legs rub:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed

Speed headlight covers and seat cover

#7 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I have the yellow headlight covers and seat cover off of my 02 Speed for sale...I will sell the covers and seat cover together for 50.00 plus shipping....JIM

autox7

#8 Post by autox7 »

I pm'ed you. Let me know.
smile.gif

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

check out www.jividenspowerequipment.com we have 3 different color graphics for the cannondale. We took the silver 03 with blue light covers and changed them to black with black spar covers and it looks really good. Black does scratch really bad quick, silver looks the best after some riding

LapTraffic

#10 Post by LapTraffic »

PM'd ya back autox7

I'm a bit concerned about all the negatives on the black plastic, I'll probably still do it anyway. Black and yellow would look really cool.

LE graphics are not holding up well, I'll probably pull them in the next week or so.

Already cracked my front plastic too, was in a slide and punched my knee into the joint in the front fender right where it joins the body, put a 4" crack there. So now I HAVE to order new plastic smile.gif