hose?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
exrider

hose?

#1 Post by exrider »

Does anyone know where this hose is suppose to go? I just saw it the other day and im not sure what it is suppose to plug into..can anyone go and look where it goes. Thanks

exrider

#2 Post by exrider »

pic

exrider

#3 Post by exrider »

pic#2

EuroGOD

#4 Post by EuroGOD »

That looks like one of the 3 hoses that join at a T-peice under the airbox.
When you've cleaned the quad, remove the plastic and you may be able to see up under the airbox. If not, remove the top of the airbox and then the lower half. You need a long, around 12", phillips head to remove the airbox.
Good luck.

claas900

#5 Post by claas900 »

..I think it runs up top,under the air box to a cross fitting..I think the same fitting were the hose on to leftside of the case on the top plus into?..I think?

exrider

#6 Post by exrider »

ok thanks...im still kinda confused on to where exactely it goes...does anyone have some pictures to where it goes? thanks for the help

exrider

#7 Post by exrider »

is this where the hose is suppose to plug into ?

CdaleRacer0128

#8 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

no, that whole is foryour bleed screw of your hydrolic clutch

im almost certain it connects to the top of the engine on the right side up top near the valve cover, then it continues and goes to the T fitting up front udner the airbox

pull the gas tank, and take a look, it belongs someplace up there, im surprised its not blowin oil out or sucking bad things in. i'd change the oil and filters after you figure out where it belongs..

exrider

#9 Post by exrider »

ok...can anyone take a picture of where it goes- im still confused and can't find it. Thanks for the help

cdrookie

#10 Post by cdrookie »

remove the front fenders. remove the air filter,
undo the numerous allen headed bolts that hold the air box halves together.b remove the top half. there's a hole in the right side(if sitting on the quad) bottom part of the air box. that's the vent hole. get a long skinny screwdriver, either phillips or flat, and undo the clamp that connects the air box to the throttle body. gently pull up on the air box to remove it from the throttle body. there's a sensor connected to the air box so don't yank on it. the hose connects on the bottom of the air box, or on a t fitting with a couple more hoses.