Nerf Install

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
garysol1

#11 Post by garysol1 »

Thanks RX. I can see exactly what you did......Great looking ride!!!!!!

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

I broke my stock heel guards 20 mins into my first ride. I think it has to do with the goofy way I landed a couple of times.

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

Darn you RX! That thing looks so good it makes me want to pick up a $100 dollar set of red plastic, or 2! I had a set and practically gave it away! Now I want another! Grrrrr! :hammer:

Awesome looking bike! Nicest red bike I've seen I think!

OK, now here is my n00b sport quad rider question of the day. How exactly do you experienced ones use your nerfs? Do you ever have your feet in the nets on purpose? I guess I am always trying to keep my feet on the pegs no matter what... and the nerfs function in those times I slip off.... should I be utilizing them in a more useful function? Explain to me what all they are good for besides the safety and bouncing off trees, I have those 2 uses about mastered :confused:

Thanks oh-experienced ones! I am not worthy! :head:

garysol1

#14 Post by garysol1 »

i am telling you Thomez......RX's bike is awesome looking........I keep going back to look at it. The wheels definatly add a LOT. and the mop&glow shine plastic:)

thomez

#15 Post by thomez »

Maybe I shoulda kept my black wheels? Nah... I like the bling bling! biggrin.gif T9 Bajas!

I just hope that my bike can look that good, it is definitely sweet! Nomination for QOTM!

garysol1

#16 Post by garysol1 »

I wonder if I can sneak 4 hipers past the wife............probably not:( She is amazing. She knows nothing about quads but dagnit, she can walk past it and pick out anything new......I get caught everytime.:mad:

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

One other use for the nerfs that I use is in really bad off camber situations I step onto the outside of the nerf. past the peg. Moves your weight (I have alot of this) to the furthest point further than if you had regular pegs.

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

That would make perfect sense Derno. I was just wondering if there was any other use for the nets or if they are just a safety item? Anyone put their feet in there on purpose?

EuroGOD

#19 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by thomez
That would make perfect sense Derno. I was just wondering if there was any other use for the nets or if they are just a safety item? Anyone put their feet in there on purpose?

Why put your feet on 'em? I thought nerfs were made for haulin' beer :drink:
Isn't that right Derno?

thunderwolf

#20 Post by thunderwolf »

I buried my F350 in the sand once and I used the nerfs on my moto to go get really big rocks to put under the tires.sad.gif It worked really well.smile.gif