My new plastic..

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Sandstorm

My new plastic..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Waiting on my seat cover is all..

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Previous look...

Ryanstones

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

i like it! think maybe it needs some color though, or maybe highly polished rims. What color will the seat cover be?

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Seat will be two tone gray w/ a red stripe through it. I have red grips that are dirty in the pic. I will paint the throttle cover red and brake rezzy red and maybe a red crossbar pad. Maybe red nets later on.. My rims are dull from sand building up in them when we corner on our sand tracks. I can shine them but they look dull the next ride again..

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

Yup, best knobby for the sand. Ohatsus's are very good too..

Ryanstones

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

nice work ******!!

AlaskaSpeed

looking good!

#7 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

You Utah guys sure know how to accessorize! biggrin.gif JIM

Sandstorm

#8 Post by Sandstorm »

It's part of the plastic. I was thinking of getting a magic marker and blackening it out, same w/ the label on the Mohawks. My seat cover is two tone gray w/ a red stripe. It will have three area's of gray that alternate shade in two colors w/ the red stripe.

fyrmedic

#9 Post by fyrmedic »

nics quad, sandstorm, looks like your bro's! I like the all gray.
I'm still working on getting mine together. I'll post pics in a few days. Oh, by the way, I'm the one who bought your bro's works shocks.

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

I did the carbon fiber healight covers first. I also bought my silver heallight covers first and was just waiting on my plastic. His stuff came in first. We might go duning if the weather holds out on Sat.