Cannondale Plastic!!!!!!!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
HOUSER CDALE

Cannondale Plastic!!!!!!!

#1 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET STOCK PLASTIC? I WOULD LIKE EITHER GREY OUR BLACK WITH THE RACE HEADLIGHT COVERS!! HOW MUCH DO STOCK PLASTIC GO FOR ANYWAYS? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

JST

#2 Post by JST »

I purchased mine at R&S Performance.net.I have also seen many posts for The Quadshop.

HOUSER CDALE

#3 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

HEY THANKS. I EMAILED RS PERFORMANCE AND I GUESS THEY HAD 50 SETS BUT I JUST SENT OUT LAST SET YESTERDAY AND QUADSOURCE SAID THEY DONT HAVE ANY IN STOCK!! SO I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO SEARCH AROUND. DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANYBODY ELSE OUR EVEN HOW MUCH STOCK CANNONDALE PLASTIC GO FOR ?

LapTraffic

#4 Post by LapTraffic »

Dont have the cost on Plastic, I think it's 250 for a full set, I cant remember.

Im sure someone will have some exact numbers for you, this board is a wealth of information.

As a 'heads up' typin in all CAPS generally implies shouting and is more difficult to read. Took me awhile to get used to it too smile.gif

Welcome to the board

HOUSER CDALE

#5 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

Hey thanks for the welcome. Sorry about the caps it was on cap lock and i didnt notice. Has anybody ever ridden a cannondale with houser long travel and pep ZPS? I'am waiting for my stuff it should be here any day. If so how did it do ?

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I have some grey in stock, pm me and I'll get you a price and shipping quote. I have Houser +3 long travel with TCS suspension and it works awesome. Thanks

HOUSER CDALE

#7 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

Yeah Wayne over there at Zps does a great job I have never seen the guy without a clipboard in-hand. I guess the Houser long travel is supposed be close to a T-Pin but without the spindles! What mapping does everybody recommend for MX riding on a 2002 Cannibal with a HMF slip on ? MY dealer has told me I can not run Moto mapping unless I a header other than stock is this true ? Thanks again!!

HOUSER CDALE

#8 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

I meant Wayne @ PEP does a great job with his zps's. sorry.