Creature Kit Cool!!!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
timbomoose

Creature Kit Cool!!!

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Good news! New products are getting made for the cannondales.I have a tool&die/machine shop.We are currently making some new items for the cannondale atv's.We are very excited about making our products since me and all my employees have cannondales.We are going to be coming out with the "Creature Kit" which we will be releasing piece by piece starting in a couple weeks and is 100% made in the U.S.A. We really think you'll like it and would like to hear of ideas for items you would like for your cannondales.biggrin.gif

fourwhls

#2 Post by fourwhls »

What is a creature kit?

timbomoose

creature kit

#3 Post by timbomoose »

The creature kit comes with your choice of headlight covers smoked,red transparent,or yellow transparent to look like glowing eyes,Grill louvers,Engraved billet alum. brake res. cover polished alum. or powdercoated,and creature teeth glow in the dark or white as shown in the picture.It can be purchased together as a kit or seperately.The teeth should be available in two weeks.

KYmxracer52

headlight covers

#4 Post by KYmxracer52 »

How do the headlight covers fit? Do they just pop in over the lights? How much do you think they'll run for?

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

That looks like one mean frog!I had some covers over my lights if you turn the lights on with covers it will melt the headlight assembly.

timbomoose

#6 Post by timbomoose »

cannondale 27 thanks for the info. for the headlight assemblies melting from headlight heat when covered.We'll do some tests to see if it happens with our design,if it does we'll be doing some redesigning.We really appreciate the feedback,Thanks

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

You have a really neat kit going there I am sure you will do well with them.