Help a member decide

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Canniboomer

#21 Post by Canniboomer »

Check that, it's going to be tough to hold that perfect outline of the swoosh"C" on that molded clutch cover. Do you have a pic
of just a full red clutchcover on a Moto/Blaze? or a full blue on the LE? I'm now thinking full Orange and Yellow those components, much easier and a bit cheaper, right?

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

I dont think it matters what color the cam cover is you cant see it anyway. I like the silver side cover with whatever choice of clutch cover because its easy to change without pulling the motor. Besides the whole side of the engine as one color is kind of loud.
I like to get all the black parts on the quad done in a theme color with the quad just because its an easy improvment over the hideous BLACK. I mean cmon, silver plastic ,sweet aluminum frame and accented with el cheapo black hubs,footpegs, a arms,biege side cover? I know they were hurting for cash but to save a buck and do those parts in those colors is sad.
Maybe you can tell I have a passionate hatred of black. LOL

Canniboomer

#23 Post by Canniboomer »

...but maybe spiffing up all of our dull black to your nice "gloss" black will look good also? those black valve covers are nice!, and you could do tons more volume, just like Henry did!!!!smile.gif

candyassmiler

#24 Post by candyassmiler »

id like to have my engine done in the flat black.

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by candyassmiler
id like to have my engine done in the flat black.

We did a dale in silvervien a while ago. It was kinda wierd. It felt and looked like snake skin . Ill see if I can find any pics.

IRONSIDE

#26 Post by IRONSIDE »

What kind of snake Wis?

wistech

#27 Post by wistech »

Heres my freshly baked speed accent package. Wohoo

I think Ill trim the edge of the C on the clutch cover with a little silver paint.

My powdercoater has a new extra chip resistant powder he wants to try out . It has rubber mixed in with it. If anyone wants a skid plate or something that will take a beating I think we can get you some free samples done as long as you report back on its durabilty. The only catch is he only has it in black right now. Maybe a trailer hitch reciever,mud guards ,skid plate,wheels . If interested let me know.

IRONSIDE

#28 Post by IRONSIDE »

YIKES! Where did I leave my sun glasses? They look good though, wish I had an extra Speed to put them on. :cool:

wistech

#29 Post by wistech »

I doubt it will be to yellow because the skid is underneath . Then of course it should be cool when doing a wheelie.smile.gif

fyrmedic

#30 Post by fyrmedic »

at least we won't lose you at the dunes, Wis!!!