prm products

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
jacobw

prm products

#1 Post by jacobw »

what do you think of prm protection as in skidplates, bumpers, grab bars, a-arm plates? what do think of the fit and finish?

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

I just got some .190 prm a-arm plates and man these things are beefy!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I have always used their stuff.Very nice people also.

CptHook

#4 Post by CptHook »

I voted for good instead of perfect mainly because I had to cut mine (belly skid) to get mine to fit, and I had to go out and get some nuts, bolts and washers that they didnt send me, after all that they work great, and from what I hear some of the other skid plates out there are even worse with fit sad.gif

wanablaze

#5 Post by wanablaze »

I would choose poor fit and finish but excellent protection.

CANNIBALKID

#6 Post by CANNIBALKID »

i had zero problems installing, its much easier if you have another person helping you to hold the skid while the other bolts it up. you might have to wrestle with the belly a bit but the swing arm and a arms bolt right up. i wouldnt own another brand.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

By far the best out there for the Cannondale. Get a summit bumper and you won't regret it!

JeffQuadShop

#8 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Absolutly the best!:clap:

speed_demon

#9 Post by speed_demon »

I have one of their wide grab bars and fit perfect, I just ordered a swing arm skid, too!

CptHook

#10 Post by CptHook »

Ive never been a big fan of swingarm skids, at least with bikes that have chain/sprocket, my worry is the skid getting hit somewhere and bending up into my chain and/or sprocket (happened to my cousin on one of our rides), thats why I just stick with the composite ones that will bend back.