different nerfs

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
MX Quad Dad

#11 Post by MX Quad Dad »

My moto nerfs have held up good. my son got turned sideway in front of his class and T-boned by a Banshee and they only suffered a small dent. only thing I din't like is the teeth on the footpegs wear pretty fast. I have the AC's on my speed, I don't care for the wider pegs but they stay sharp longer. they have also cracked up by the front mount. and I don't like the way they mount in the front.

Moto nerfs get my vote

MX Quad Dad

#12 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I did make up a nerf heelgaurd with a 1/4flat plate aluminum for the bottom which I drilled 1" holes in and ancored the back to the subframe with a pice of aluminum bar stock were the original heelgaurd were ancored, then a tryangle setup with netting. it has held up good, but he hasn't raced much with them.

joep1219

#13 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Apr 30 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This pic

yep... theat's the pic. sure would be nice if some one made them. maybe when i get some time i'll fab some up. untiill then, stock moto's will have to work. does anyone make stainless and or oversized foot pegs for the stoke moto? mine are all rounded off no more meat to file.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

ProArmor makes them just like that.I bet a little experimenting would find some that fit.