new color

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
DMAC10

#11 Post by DMAC10 »

Forgot Picture

aroracer72

#12 Post by aroracer72 »

sweet as heck...both pics..the original and modded one. But the one pic you painted...the plastic wont be a matching color...your plastic is darker. But as for the new color........IM IN LOVE!!...lol...think that would good with grey fenders???...and now..if i did buy this kit....id be changing the color i wanna make my swing arm and a-arms.....blue. Not to mention im gonna have to buy a whole new Riding outfit......uhh gosh.....tongue.gif ( im kidding about the new outfit stuff...lol). But..you may just be hearing from me soon for them graphics....really cool. Now for some suggestions. Are you in the ability to exchange those plain colors..with like candy colors....which have a sparkle to them and might look sweet..im just trying to see in my mind if any other colors would look awesome..but thats DEFINATELY a winner.

LapTraffic

#13 Post by LapTraffic »

Quad eye for the 'dale guy

LMFAO

aroracer72

#14 Post by aroracer72 »

I took a little bit(okay, 1.5 hours!!!), to change the color of the plastic on the pic....to give people ideas of how it will look on there quads...this was done using paint. I got the idea from the painted pic above..and decided to do it myself....hope you guys get a kick out of them.]
CHAD

aroracer72

#15 Post by aroracer72 »

"smoke" fx400 color

aroracer72

#16 Post by aroracer72 »

Moto/blaze. A little lighter than in real life......but its just for thinking sake.

Ryanstones

Cool Aro

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

Looks to me like that would look good on any color.

I'm trying to decide which kit to put on which set of plastics: Silver, Black, Red, Smoke...oh man, i didn't realize i had that many.

aroracer72

#18 Post by aroracer72 »

itt would look great on any color, but least attractive on cannibal red..cause its darker...but in all they all look awesome with that kit. Id have it on my moto plastic with red headlight deletes. Soon as the opportunity comes up to buy a kit......im getting one.
CHAD

Derno24

Re: Cool Aro

#19 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Looks to me like that would look good on any color.

I'm trying to decide which kit to put on which set of plastics: Silver, Black, Red, Smoke...oh man, i didn't realize i had that many.

Ryan you got me by one I don't have the red, but my other plastics the Black and silver ones are lookin a little used.

thomez

#20 Post by thomez »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back down to 2 colors - Blaze silver and then FX dark grey. I traded my red for a race cut set of silver - I like the silver and it was as much as just trying to help someone out as it was my preference. And now ya'll can't pick on me as much about it. :w: