Updated the look of my Speed

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Ryanstones

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

I've spent 3-4 hours polishing and Smitty was right way back when he said
"Don't Start" biggrin.gif I'm lookin for your yellow seat and light covers to show up this week. I'm real curious to see how they might look with the red. I've got some blaze or moto new takeoff plastics coming shortly so i'll have a few choices. So what else are you gonna do? might need a 'dale sticker huh?

Buddah77

#12 Post by Buddah77 »

I think I'll get the upper arms, front hubs, throttle housing, and some other items powdercoated blue. I will see what aluminun parts I can anodize as well. I can get parts anodized for practically nothing. I want to do something different with the radiator shrouds as well. Let me know when you receive you're package. Thanks

AlaskaSpeed

#13 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Looks awesome! How do you like those TCS shocks? Looks like you are about ready for an extended axle now too...lol JIM

Buddah77

#14 Post by Buddah77 »

Jim, I already have a Durablue 2+2 axle installed. The sprocket hub was a bear to get off. I had to have it heated up and pressed out. Took three attempts to finally get it off. If I get another axle I'm going to make sure it comes with the sprocket hub. I have it race ready now and look forward to entering a few races next year. I raced last year on my Raptor and I'm looking forward to getting my Dale on the track. Being almost 37 years old it's tough to keep up with the young bucks. ATV racing is small in Utah and they don't have different classes for us old farts. I would love to compete in a cross country race sometime but that doesn't exist out here. Motocross is still fun though.

Knight440

#15 Post by Knight440 »

Being almost 37 years old it's tough to keep up with the young bucks.

Ditto

Buddah77
What are on the headlights??? they look Black some sort of cover?

Buddah77

#16 Post by Buddah77 »

I had a carbon fiber sheet and just cut out the circles and placed them over the lights.

Knight440

#17 Post by Knight440 »

Kool did that for my EX worked mint!

jbomb

#18 Post by jbomb »

I just got the c series wheels in, but I am thinking of sending them back because they are so heavy. Did the rears seam like they were heavy to you? They are well built.

Buddah77

#19 Post by Buddah77 »

The fronts to me seemed lighter than my Douglas .190's. The rears are definitely too heavy. I went with stock Honda wheels for the rear instead. They are much lighter and hold up really well.

jbomb

#20 Post by jbomb »

I thought the same thing. Do you know if you can get the fronts in a 2+3 offset?