AC Rear Grab Bars

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Exodus

#11 Post by Exodus »

Yeah, so do mine, but since AC didnt bother to use the hole in the frame, I was curiuos if anybody else did and how well it worked. Just thinking I would do what Cannondale intended and mount the nerfs where they're suppose to go.

quadprorider

#12 Post by quadprorider »

I had them fit into the hole in the frame but it just felt weird so I changed it to the way it should be. Exodus......I need your email address to send some pics of the plastics.

Smitty911

AC

#13 Post by Smitty911 »

My ac nerfs went right into the holes provided by Cannondale. Now the mounting to the footpeg is a different story. A couple of big C-Clamps and a drill fixed it.

I don't understand why the quality control and design can't be addressed. Guess we should quit buying them until they get better.

VOTE with your DOLLARS.

Smitty

quadprorider

#14 Post by quadprorider »

At first I just drilled a hole in the bar coming off of the tube of the actual nerf, and put a longer bolt through the bar to the engine cradle.....But I put it how it should be and left it alone
:hammer:

Exodus

#15 Post by Exodus »

I got the propeg nerfs so it might be a pain in the butt, but I have to try it. I know the tab that mounts to the engine cradle will have to go, but its got to look better than they do now. Wish me luck

quadprorider

#16 Post by quadprorider »

I just bought their new design of the propeg. I like them overall.......

Exodus

#17 Post by Exodus »

Are those the ones with the heel quards, like what Laptraffic has on his?

quadprorider

#18 Post by quadprorider »

Nope, they came with healguards but they were detachable so I sold them......lol

CannondaleRider

#19 Post by CannondaleRider »

Well, I got the wide one on. Just a little grinding and I got it on. Then I put the stock type on the other Moto, so its all good.

And about the nerfs, are the ones from BlackwidowATV the type that mount like the stockers, through the frame. Cause I really like that. I could have looked at LapTraffics, cause thats what it looked like he had, but I didn't:mad: