Fullbore

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
jcv440

#11 Post by jcv440 »

Trey,

Sounds like The Brian Kennedy company Rad2go? Yeah, they have the money, but do they have what it takes to make a high performance machine? their current lineup is a couple of pieces of angle iron, a briggs 10hp engine and 2 wheels......

I have my doubts about this company, I hope they prove me wrong. I did find out that Rad2go did authorize the production of some more paper oil filters.

Only time will tell.

smith

#12 Post by smith »

Rad2go cannot authorize the production of some more paper filters because they do not own or run Cannondale! They are one of the POTENTIAL buyers of Cannondale. Noone will be buying Cannondale until the END OF MARCH!! Yes, Rad2go makes some pretty cheesy little items in their line-up, but their parent company makes a lot more than just that little line up. Also, Brian Kenneday and Rad2go have parted ways since the dealer show, however, they may both be interested parties yet.

So...nothing is new right now. Each week, more companies are going thru Cannondale looking it over and deciding if they want to get into the bidding, but nothing will take place until the end of March.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Smith,
How about a bio on Brian Kennedy and the Rad2Go company I would like to know a little more about them?

jcv440

#14 Post by jcv440 »

Hey, don't jump on my a$$, that's what I was told at Indy.....

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

I would think that if anyone wanted to have any parts made from cannondales vendors all it would take is the right amount of money.The real problem is figuring out who those vendors are!

smith

#16 Post by smith »

Cannondale 27:

Rad 2 go is at www.rad2go.com
Brian Kennedy...I can't remember if he has a web-site at this time, I know that he bought his web-domain, but can't remember if he has a site on it.

JCV440:

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound that way, just didn't want more rumors starting up was all, we have enough floating around already and want to help people sort them out before it spreads like wildfire. Didn't mean to make it sound like I was jumping your butt.

Also Cannondale 27:

I believe that someone has started a great thread that has a list of a lot of the vendors already, do a little search and maybe add a little?

smith

#17 Post by smith »

Cannondale 27:

Rad 2 go is at www.rad2go.com
Brian Kennedy...I can't remember if he has a web-site at this time, I know that he bought his web-domain, but can't remember if he has a site on it.

JCV440:

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound that way, just didn't want more rumors starting up was all, we have enough floating around already and want to help people sort them out before it spreads like wildfire. Didn't mean to make it sound like I was jumping your butt.

Also Cannondale 27:

I believe that someone has started a great thread that has a list of a lot of the vendors already, do a little search and maybe add a little? http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread...=&threadid=1000

jcv440

#18 Post by jcv440 »

No offense taken Smith. Just what I was told by a Ex-Cannondale employee.

Did hear that Rad2go hasn't been in any discussions with Cannondale since Indy. Polaris is due in the plant real quick again, and they keep upping their bid every time someone bids on the business.