USA seat cover?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
dawzie

#11 Post by dawzie »

We had to have the foam repaired. So they took off the old cover a cut strips out of it to put where the staples go in. This may help to keep them from poking through the new seat and ME. The cover can only go on one way with-in a 1/2" or so. My machine is red, so there was no problem with lining anything up.

4punksdad

#12 Post by 4punksdad »

I just called there and left a message................I hope they call back soon. That seat cover looks awesome.

Knight440

#13 Post by Knight440 »

:eek: that looks so great:cool:

Hey 4punks If you need some one to turn that VHS to the PC let me know I am all set up to do just that.

Can't wait till May gona be a great time

4punksdad

#14 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Knight440
:eek: that looks so great:cool:

Hey 4punks If you need some one to turn that VHS to the PC let me know I am all set up to do just that.

Can't wait till May gona be a great time

i am having multiple problems with this video copy.

#1) I have 2 VCR's. One is older than dirt and doesn't have the right wire connections. My second VCR seems to have been damaged by the punks & wont work! So I cant make VHS copies.

#2) My PC and the camera are compatable (as far as I know) but I cant find the right wire to connect the 2 of them. Since the camera is not mine, I wasn't going to go to any great length's to source a wire I would only use one time. Although I have been to every computer store in a 30 miles radius ohmy.gif

solution= the guy who ownes the helmet cam is going to make me a couple of VHS copies.

4punksdad

#15 Post by 4punksdad »

well I did it..........I just ordered my stars & stripes seat cover from atvseatcovers.com

while I was at it I ordered a set of grey with red white and blue nacs shockwears.

now I will look like evil 4punks kineval coming through the woods biggrin.gif

4punksdad

#16 Post by 4punksdad »

nacs shipped my new shockwears. I should have them tomorrow. I will be sure to post pics of the new look. Can't wait for my stars & stripes seat cover. biggrin.gif

DH440

seat cover

#17 Post by DH440 »

The seat covers stars rub off in no time flat and almost impossible to get the stripes to line up on both sides...and way overpriced!

mountainman10

#18 Post by mountainman10 »

I disagree. Mine has held up pretty well. The stars have held up pretty good too. I did find it hard to get the stripes to match up though. But it still looks really good even though they dont match up perfect. I will agree that the price is a little high, but I feel mine was well worth it.

Sandstorm

#19 Post by Sandstorm »

If you don't call and get a tracking number they will lie and lie and lie telling you yours is on the way or it is next or we just got it done. They use every line in the book. No tracking number no cover on the way. I speak from experience from me and my friends..

4punksdad

#20 Post by 4punksdad »

well..........as of right now their website is down and their phone is disconnected and I have not seen my seatcover. they charged me 100 bucks however. a couple of more days before I call the bank and the cops.