Carbon Fiber Number Plate Pic

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
CDALE022002

#21 Post by CDALE022002 »

hey guys, could you please do me a favor and let me know when you order a number plate what color you want , cause the pre-order list is filling up quicker than I expected and some of the pm's and e-mails aren't specifing color. thanks...

jacobw

#22 Post by jacobw »

I would be in for some spars and deletes that are carbon fiber!!! I will hafta get me a carbon number plate asap:D

cdaleman440

#23 Post by cdaleman440 »

any news on the hood??

housercdale

#24 Post by housercdale »

Here is a Thread I started back on 7-10-05.I didn't hear you chime in then.
Author Thread
housercdale

PC Crabon Parts
I can get shrouds, side spares, tank cover and head light deletes. Lead time is about two weeks. He is also going to try and make a hood. I am still waiting on pricing. Just don't know how many people would be interested. Let me know if you are and I'll get the ball rolling.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

07-10-2005 01:02 AM

haydug
Administrator

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by housercdale
A mold for hoods are being made. They will be out of carbon fiber. The first one should be done in about 4-5 weeks. Should run about $225.00 each. Let me know how many of you are interested.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and let's keep track of how many sell from here.

I think they should step up, and start producing some cannondale parts, and giving back to a community that is BEGGING to spend money with them.

haydug

#25 Post by haydug »

housercdale: Read my response, this is a company that does indeed need to step up, and build a product. However, also read "give back" would be the main thing you seem to be missing here. You have tried peddling this stuff numerous times. I have simply asked for some kind of donation, only to be ignored.

Now cdale22002 has stepped to the plate. He contacted me and we made an arrangement. I think he will tell you that I didn't ask for much, mostly the decency to at least approach me rather than peddle out the back door. He now is selling the carbon parts on daleriders. If you need to sell these parts, please go to another dale site and work something out with them, as cdale22002 is the man on daleriders to buy PC products through.

I hope you can understand this, it's only a business transaction, nothing personal.

jacobw

#26 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by haydug
housercdale:  Read my response, this is a company that does indeed need to step up, and build a product. However, also read "give back" would be the main thing you seem to be missing here. You have tried peddling this stuff numerous times. I have simply asked for some kind of donation, only to be ignored.

Now cdale22002 has stepped to the plate. He contacted me and we made an arrangement. I think he will tell you that I didn't ask for much, mostly the decency to at least approach me rather than peddle out the back door. He now is selling the carbon parts on daleriders. If you need to sell these parts, please go to another dale site and work something out with them, as cdale22002 is the man on daleriders to buy PC products through.

I hope you can understand this, it's only a business transaction, nothing personal.

Haydug not to be a azz but before the hood post got deleted that hood sure loooked like a quad tech hood to the "t". Hmm I bet quadtech had a patent!!! Anyway I really dont care but if he wants to get pissy then is he fully in the right??? So if housercdale became and pc dealer and could sell these and he did contact you about selling these you would not let him?? :confused: Maybe I need to take a product and R&D "ripoff and disguise" it as my own since this is china and all and we can copy designs!!!:confused:

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
Haydug not to be a azz but before the hood post got deleted that hood sure loooked like a quad tech hood to the "t". Hmm I bet quadtech had a patent!!! Anyway I really dont care but if he wants to get pissy then is he fully in the right??? So if housercdale became and pc dealer and could sell these and he did contact you about selling these you would not let him?? :confused:  Maybe I need to take a product and R&D "ripoff and disguise" it as my own since this is china and all and we can copy designs!!!:confused:

What exactly is your post getting at? I am confused are you mad at PC, Doug, or Housercdale or all of the above.

rubicon20032003

#28 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I think houserdale is a standup guy.He got poeple on forums pc stuff. When you couldn't get it anywere.Went out of his way to help fellow dalers.He didn't make any real money on it.Just trying to help out You can buy dale pc off any pc dealer anyways. I just got some off another big dealer.Selling it and adversting is up to forum owner and him.

jacobw

#29 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by Derno24
What exactly is your post getting at?  I am confused are you mad at PC, Doug, or Housercdale or all of the above.

Not mad at any of the above just asking questions to why is was a big deal when the hood was nothing other that a rebadged quad tech hood with a pc logo. I could get the same hood made with whatever logo I want to put and say new carbon fiber for eg"triple threat racing: exclusive cannondale hoods and be nothing other than a quad tech look alike hood. So i am saying it just didnt seem like it was that bigga deal. But what do I know tongue.gif tongue.gif

guthrie08

#30 Post by guthrie08 »

i agree with rubicon2003, housercdale went out of his way to get me carbon parts for my cdale when i couldent find them anywhere. Either way at least PC is making cdale hoods now.