new Graphics kits

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
badvox

Re: Re: Proof?

#21 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by CHAINSAW
If your ordering for another machine.. Ill pay for your proof picture.. that way I can add it to my website.  

Im thinking of my ATKannondale. Im thinking it should look just fine with red plastic dont you.

CHAINSAW

#22 Post by CHAINSAW »

When we designed it, we tried to make it almost universal to any color of machine. Thats why its got a lot of the rivted metal instead of solid colors. Red is the only color of plastic I dont have (besides smoke). Im trying to get a set from millerman who was selling his stuff on here, but he hasnt pmed me back.
Ill hold up pieces of the kit to the Silver, black, and even orange and yellow headlight covers to give everyone a better idea how it flows with the plastic colors.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#23 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

CHAINSAW, have you been able to install the graphics yet? I want to order a set very soon.

CHAINSAW

#24 Post by CHAINSAW »

yeah, they are on my plastic, Im just waiting a few days to take my other plastic off the machine and put on. Im waiting for the quick release body kit to show up and put it all on at once. If it doesnt show up tomorrow (saturday) Ill go ahead and do the swap on Sunday, weather permitting.

I took pics of it on my plastic inside the house here, but the flash did funny things, and the metal looked statue of liberty green.. hehehe. Here are 2 that didnt turn out to bad.. something with the lights in my house and the flash.. I dunno, but it does not look green in person.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#25 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Those look so bad. From the old pictures I couldn't see the sculls. I love them and I will soon order me a set. Please post a pic when you have them on your quad.

twisted

#26 Post by twisted »

Looking pimp:)

CHAINSAW

#27 Post by CHAINSAW »

Here are the pics. Please excuse the muddy tires, unmatching seat and silver rear plastic. This machine is a work in progress, and I think the kit would look best on either silver or smoke plastic. So Ill get another kit before its done, and have it on another color.

I will also have pics of the deletes on, with their decals on in a week or so. Go For It did add the option on their website now.

And one last thing. I thought this was something that was an unsaid rule, but the refund only applies if you choose to keep the "partner logo" on the kit. Thats my Chainsaw Graphics logo. If you choose not to keep my logos on the kit, I cant give you my discount.

Next to the orange headlight covers

Next to silver plastic

Riders view

Another.. and yes I know my quick release cables arent on yet.. I was in a hurry.

CHAINSAW

#28 Post by CHAINSAW »

The rest of them

Side

Angle

Front

Other angle

Side

The wife on it

She likes it!

MyCannibal

#29 Post by MyCannibal »

is it me or is the front end of your quad tweaked...looks like the bumper is bent or something.....i dig the graphics...

CHAINSAW

Re: ....

#30 Post by CHAINSAW »

Originally posted by MyCannibal
is it me or is the front end of your quad tweaked...looks like the bumper is bent or something.....i dig the graphics...

Im pretty sure it is, but cant find where it is. The right side had been hit or something Im pretty sure. The previous owner did MX racing, but according to him he only raced it once and never wrecked it. It rides and drives fine, but the right side, left when sitting on the bike has always been a little bit different.

maybe if I can ever convince my wife of trading or selling our Banshee, I can get another one to compare.