new color

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
DMAC10

RED!!! Don't be Hatin.

#21 Post by DMAC10 »

Is it just me or am I getting the impression that the red plastic is not favored by most cannondale riders. Is there a secret oath that I missed when becomeing a cannondale nut, or is this just that most people like the silver over the red??? HMMM I like the red, but if its unbecoming for the Cannodale elite maybe I should switch as well!! Or is it that when most people see a red ATV, they think of Honda, either way, thought I would check it out. Got to keep the Cannondale legacy alive, I painted my spar covers red also, does that help??? Hey just seemed to be a good topic to throw out there.

But I am looking for some graphics with a lot of blue in them,( my 250r was Blue). The wife likes the red,white, and blue graphics that HayDoug has.

40+ and still ridin

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Nah, I think the cool parts of cannondales colors was that they weren't really offered on any other machine. Red was common. I like the red personally. I had a set on my old cannibal and would love to have them back. I could make them shine real easy.

thomez

#23 Post by thomez »

Farrar and I didn't need to both have red ... and I really like my silver. That is all on my reasoning. FX is still my favorite. My 250R conversion plastic will be white with blue graphics - whenever I can afford to finish buying.

USAMoto00

#24 Post by USAMoto00 »

Sounds like a sweet color scheme Zach.

thomez

#25 Post by thomez »

My current excitement is FX plastic with my carbon fiber spars and newly purchased headlight deletes - just need a tank cover which I'll pick up sometime, and I'll have that look down. That with some all black carbon fiber hipers... and a polished frame... boing...

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

I can get you some Hipers at a pretty darn good price. Just don't boing around me!sad.gif

thomez

#27 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
I can get you some Hipers at a pretty darn good price. Just don't boing around me!sad.gif

:rotf

What about.... oh I won't go there :dance:

J. Delaney

#28 Post by J. Delaney »

How about white plastic on a Cannondale?? Never seen it. Looks good on other quads.

thomez

#29 Post by thomez »

When all the money is in place I'm hoping to have a polished frame with this plastic on there - light blue matching subframe (Walsh 250R conversion) - this is a Photoshopped version til it is done, started with a Speed. I also hope to have arms pc'd that light blue, maybe steering stem, swingarm, who knows. Right now I'm just payin for school though :confused:

wanablaze

#30 Post by wanablaze »

Hey USA, you wanna pm me a price on the hipers?