CannondaleRiders Plastic special!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
If they're red, I'll give you top $ for them...smile.gif

You had better get out your wallet. I am the fastest PM in the east! tongue.gif :w:

JST

#22 Post by JST »

I have a brand new pair of clear,yes I said clear,actually they are milk jug in color,for sale.My work is slowing down and I need to sell them.Need $50.00.

Big B

#23 Post by Big B »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Update -

There are no spar covers left, price has been reduced to $89 for front and rear fender sets.
Does this mean that there won't be any spar covers for earlier orders?I ordered over a month ago and last time I talked with Ryan(week or so)he never mentioned this:(

pdavis

#24 Post by pdavis »

i called and ordered some last week and was never told about no more side spars, and was also charged the full 109, not really complaining but... if i am charged for a full set, i would like to HAVE a full set

Jaybr

#25 Post by Jaybr »

Ryan said they had shipped a bunch of spar covers out to Cali and they where supposed to be in the warehouse, he couldn't find any of them when he got there.

Like I said in earlier, they apparently had some personel problems out there.

From my experience, Cycra does not charge your card until they ship the merchandise, and they charge based on what they ship. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but my guess is that if they charged you $109 they shipped spars.

CANNIBALKID

#26 Post by CANNIBALKID »

both sets i have are not red or black. they are moto silver. sorry guys for some reason i thought they were different. shoot me a pm if you guys still need a set.smile.gif

Big B

#27 Post by Big B »

I was charged $111 and will not be recieving any spars.I spoke with Ryan today and he said they are trying to work somthing out.I placed my order a month and a half ago.:confused:

pdavis

#28 Post by pdavis »

i placed my order last week, they charged my card $109
got my plastic today, no side spars:confused:

thomez

#29 Post by thomez »

Everyone not getting the matching spars - buy some graphics from Doug and you can hardly tell what color they were once you get them all covered up! Won't show scratches, color, nada. I got a set of black spars that I bought just for that purpose, covering up. No reason to waste a good set doing it right?

swamper38s

#30 Post by swamper38s »

Hey, Just got mine a few minutes ago, I was charged $105.52 to be excact. so that's the 89+shipping to Va Beach. Hey Doug, is Thomez talking about the graphics that I have on order, if so I can just use my old spar covers and the graphic kit should hide the scratches, just wondering.......smile.gif .... oh yeah everyone should thank Jay, and Ryan at Cycra, cause before this, finding any plastic was like pulling teeth.....thanks Jay and Ryan, now my Cannibal will look new again......:head: