Krylon Fusion Paint? PC Plastic Renew?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
speed2424

#21 Post by speed2424 »

That is where I got mine from.

aroracer72

#22 Post by aroracer72 »

I wanna see the pic of the dale with the painted fenders after one season...and ive tried plastic renew before....didnt work good..but i rushed it..and that was a mistake!!!!......since ive seen you guys have had sucess with it..im gonna do some small things...then jsut might do my whole dale.....450r.....ds650 and banshee!!!!!!...(not all my wuads..lol)
CHAD

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by aroracer72
I wanna see the pic of the dale with the painted fenders after one season...and ive tried plastic renew before....didnt work good..but i rushed it..and that was a mistake!!!!......since ive seen you guys have had sucess with it..im gonna do some small things...then jsut might do my whole dale.....450r.....ds650 and banshee!!!!!!...(not all my wuads..lol)
CHAD

One season? Heck we are happy when they last one wreck!

aroracer72

#24 Post by aroracer72 »

Originally posted by cdaleracer
I'll post some pictures in a couple of days of some plastic we have done. It held up in the woods for a full season.

yeah......i wanna see his pic of the plastic after one season in the woods.
CHAD

aroracer72

#25 Post by aroracer72 »

to be honest...im more excited about the PC plastic renew more then the paint.
CHAD

TheJaspMan

#26 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by aroracer72
yeah......i wanna see his pic of the plastic after one season in the woods.
CHAD

I wrote that original post. I forgot to log Cdaleracer out.

I'll see if I can find some pictures of her old quad. We painted that plastic in the right conditions, and it did hold up an entire season of nasty, muddy woods riding. The only spots we had consistant problems was under the fenders. But the tops were never a problem. Now after the weather got really cold, that's a diffrent story. Even stickers crack and break this time of year.

aroracer72

#27 Post by aroracer72 »

Cool.....and you know what makes me mad????....i had a dream last night that my dale this cool black/silver combo plastic...somehow....and that it was back together and i was about to start it up for the first time 12 months. It fired up and sounded awesome and there was oddly a crowd of people there and were cheering........then i woke up and was seriously mad!!!!....lol
CHAD