what the 04 should have looked like

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
TheJaspMan

#31 Post by TheJaspMan »

You know what is really nice about that design is it provides a place for a front MX number plate without having to add anything.

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

I have been trying to get silver fronts for quite awhile now.At this point even well used and cut will be good.

pdavis

#33 Post by pdavis »

something needs to be done, we are running out of plastics for the quads, even if is the original design, i dont care, they have the molds, i think they would sell if they made 3 colors, red, black, silver
it cant be that expensive to fire out some from the oem molds,
right ?
have you talked to them about making more Jay ?

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
have you talked to them about making more Jay ?

Yep, minimum order is 100 sets and they'll only split the order into 2 colors.

That's alot of plastic, too much to fit in my garage, not to mention alot of $$ up front.

I will put up a poll and see what kinda numbers we get, maybe if I provide them with some good #s they'll make some.

pdavis

#35 Post by pdavis »

there is plenty of red out there, 50 black, 50 silver and if you think about it, out of all the quads that are out there 100 sets isnt alot of plastic, if if the word can get out to the former cannondale dealers i am sure there will be alot more response, i know my old dealer mainly just deals with ATK since they sent him a letter stating they are now supplying parts

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

Last time I checked ATK had plenty of silver rear plastic and silver sidespars but nobody has fronts.