new Graphics kits

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
theJeStEr1340

#31 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

That is a sweet graphics kit!!!! If I planned on keeping the Dale look I woudl def. get one, but I see a 250r conversion in my future. Any way they can put your design on a 250R body style, and add a little blue to it?

Next year, my quad will look like a show quad... just have ot wait.

CHAINSAW

#32 Post by CHAINSAW »

they are available for 250Rs also. You would have to call them and ask John about adding or changing colors though, but anything is possable.

bigdawg

#33 Post by bigdawg »

dont suppose anyones doing these forthe bikes...???

theJeStEr1340

#34 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by CHAINSAW
they are available for 250Rs also.  You would have to call them and ask John about adding or changing colors though, but anything is possable.

it will be next year.. but may have to check into these... It's a toss up between this one and the K&K tribal flames (same color scheme as JFarrar's, but will be more PC on the bike).

CHAINSAW

#35 Post by CHAINSAW »

Originally posted by bigdawg
dont suppose anyones doing these forthe bikes...???

go for it, does offer kits for bikes as well. Look on their site, they are there.

CHAINSAW

#36 Post by CHAINSAW »

I finally got around to taking pics of the new graphics kits, with the delete option. This is what I was trying to pull off with the kit.. this look right here. Where it looks like one rusted up torn up piece of riveted steel hood. IMO this looks a lot better then with the headlight covers.