CannondaleRiders Plastic special!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
swamper38s

#31 Post by swamper38s »

any one know where to get the little clips that are on the head light covers? I got the new hardware from old boy....dirt racing.....I think , but now I need a few of those clips.....sad.gif

iceracer17

#32 Post by iceracer17 »

I ordered a set today.Ryan said they were going to run another batch of spars but didn't know when due to the priority of a yamaha contract.He asked what color spars would be best,i said black.Then i told him to start making grey again.He said he has to push the 300 sets of red first.

Jaybr

#33 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by iceracer17
I ordered a set today.Ryan said they were going to run another batch of spars but didn't know when due to the priority of a yamaha contract.He asked what color spars would be best,i said black.Then i told him to start making grey again.He said he has to push the 300 sets of red first.

Keep pushing and maybe they'll change their mind.

If all else fails, we'll have to order 100 sets.

Big B

#34 Post by Big B »

When you say 300 sets of red first are you talking about fenders or spars?I would gladly take red spars if we couldn't get the black ones.

Jaybr

#35 Post by Jaybr »

They have roughly 300 sets of red fenders.

Speed03

#36 Post by Speed03 »

They need to make spars if they want to sell the fenders, wouldnt you think? Who would want new fenders with scratched up spars? Not I....

Jaybr

#37 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Speed03
They need to make spars if they want to sell the fenders, wouldnt you think?  Who would want new fenders with scratched up spars? Not I....

Somebody with broken fenders:p

Although I do agree, they'll sell more if they have complete sets. I'm sure Ryan understands this, that's why their planning to make more black spars.

Big B

#38 Post by Big B »

Originally posted by Speed03
They need to make spars if they want to sell the fenders, wouldnt you think?  Who would want new fenders with scratched up spars? Not I....
Nor I..........I am very pleased with the deal I got as far as the price goes but I would not have bought it if I couldn't get the whole set.Ryan said they were going to come up with a solution by the end of the week and would let us know.Who sells spar covers?ATK?Quadshop?Doug?Jaybr?I'm dying to get me new plastic on Iwould be happy with red or black.I'm starting to wonder what the clear ones would look like that someone earlier was selling any pics?

JeffQuadShop

#39 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I can get the black spars, I don't believe red spars were ever made.

k-dog

#40 Post by k-dog »

Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I can get the black spars

How much?

I just ordered two sets of the red fenders from Ryan. Actually Ryan was busy and I spoke with some female.