Buying NERF Bars

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
USAMoto00

#31 Post by USAMoto00 »

I really like the stock Graydon Propegs that go thru the frame. The net gapping that my pegs have isn't as bad as Thomez's but you CAN adjust the nets to a point to get rid of that gap. The only enhancement I would want might be a little wider replaceable stainless platforms.:head: :usa

EuroGOD

#32 Post by EuroGOD »

Stop press!
I had a thought last night that will be rather handy during testing....
I would like to know, and this is getting personal, what kind of body weight you guys are running.
I'm currently testing and my 160 pounds is not what you'd call heavy...

Also, who's got big boots? I've got size 12's but if you guys are bigfoots I'll need to test for ease of movement there as well.

Jaybr

#33 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
Stop press!
I had a thought last night that will be rather handy during testing....
I would like to know, and this is getting personal, what kind of body weight you guys are running.
I'm currently testing and my 160 pounds is not what you'd call heavy...

Also, who's got big boots? I've got size 12's but if you guys are bigfoots I'll need to test for ease of movement there as well.

I'll test them for you. 220lbs with size 13 boots.

EuroGOD

#34 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I'll test them for you.  220lbs with size 13 boots.

We'll strike up a deal. smile.gif
The first production run is 5 sets and they are all accounted for. I will send some across to you for the Speed.
I'll wait with taking orders until the spring ride. People can test them out and if necessary, the design can be modified.

swamper38s

#35 Post by swamper38s »

cdalepilot, I notice you have no heel gaurds, do the rear fenders still seen sturdy, like even when you hit jumps?

thomez

#36 Post by thomez »

Check out the bracket that is under my fenders. It has to help a lot over having nothing. It is just a heel guard bracket I'm sure.

I'm not sure what Cdalepilot has. Maybe the exact same thing smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#37 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by thomez
Check out the bracket that is under my fenders. It has to help a lot over having nothing. It is just a heel guard bracket I'm sure.

I'm not sure what Cdalepilot has. Maybe the exact same thing smile.gif

That was my project for this weekend. Since I took the heel guards off I am going to modify the brackets to help support the front of the rear plastic.

EuroGOD

Going a little OT, but...

#38 Post by EuroGOD »

When I cut both the front and rear fenders, I had to find some way to secure the rears.
Usind the original front brackets mounted on the upper grab-bar bolt, I fixed the problem. Slight drilling of the plastic for the washers and it was good to go.

swamper38s

#39 Post by swamper38s »

Thanks thomez, good idea, I am gonna try it.

CdaleRacer0128

#40 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

def get apic of these thigns, they sound very nice and new nerfs are gonna be necessary pretty soon...spring ride would be a perfect time for us to try out and if you have a set to get me a pair! ( maybe a little trade if you still want the arms off me)wink.gif