Help a member decide

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
wistech

#31 Post by wistech »

Finnaly got the speeds engine done today. I think the silver clutch cover will keep you from needing sunglasses to see the quad.LOL It sure looks puurrddyy

Canniboomer

#32 Post by Canniboomer »

Perfect! smile.gif
:clap:

dalewannbe

#33 Post by dalewannbe »

That looks sweet. I bet red with the silver clutch cover and oil filter cover would look good too?????????

wistech

#34 Post by wistech »

Im getting there . The speed will run tommorow:head: That yellow caliper mount and footpegs look so sweet . That poor quad sure is showing its age. Swingarm pivots toasted,rear oil line ripped ,subframe crack at the top mount,tie rods bent, seat hold down bolt stripped. Not to bad for a quad with 8,000 total abuse miles on it. Maybe this weekend Ill get it in a local radar run to break it in. lol

IRONSIDE

#35 Post by IRONSIDE »

WOW, that does look good. Didn't you also do your fender braces in yellow?

wistech

#36 Post by wistech »

Yep everything black must go. I did the most of the steel suspension parts a couple years ago in the silver. I think a glamis would look downright awsome with all the black done in orange.

IRONSIDE

#37 Post by IRONSIDE »

Do you have any extra rear caliper mounts? I'ld like to do one in red.

wistech

#38 Post by wistech »

The one I took off the speed was a silver one still in great shape. I guess I could put it on the moto and have that one done in red but my main focus right now is the Speed.

Exodus

#39 Post by Exodus »

Lets see the shopping list, whats it cost for each part?
Did you find that silver vein, thats what I was wanting, I got to see how that turned out. smile.gif

wistech

#40 Post by wistech »

Omly found a couple so far. Heres a charcoal black silvervien