Carbon Fiber Number Plate Pic

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Happyboy

#41 Post by Happyboy »

I don't mean on the sides. Just the very front. Just slope it down more and keep a vent. Don't know how that would look like stock.

kdeal

#42 Post by kdeal »

Guys I am not interested in one of the hoods, but I love the look of the prototype plastic that was pictured a while back. Just a thought.

HOUSER CDALE

#43 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

First let me say that I'm not the HouserCdale who is selling the PC carbon products.
I understand that you(CDALE022002) and Doug have an agreement about selling the PC stuff here on Cdaleriders. Thats fine, my brother (the other HouserCdale) understands this as well. But what I dont understand is why would you be upset with him for trying to sell things on the other Cannondale forums? He has permission from the two other sites. By any chance do you know who patmc81 from the Cdalecentral forum is?

He posted this in the shoutout box: "don't contact housercdale for the carbonfiber hoods he is not a dealer".

not cool at all. Just thought you might know him since your location and his are less than 45 minutes apart!

By the way nice picture of the hood in your profile, who drove to PC and took that picture? ----> HouserCdale
Hey I was also wondering who drove to PC and gave the hood to Marc at PC to use as a mold to make the current hood in that picture? -----> HouseCdale)
Just something to think about before you decide to get upset, just because your not the only one selling the PC hoods.

If this post or myself get deleted oh well, I just had to speak my mind. I can't stand to see someone take **** from other people for no reason!!

jacobw

#44 Post by jacobw »

so housercdale took the hood to pc to get molded and took the pics and cdale02002 is getting mad seems he wasnt the one getting the hoods molded and is taking the credit bc he is a pc dealer hmm...... I see the real story now:wow So who is in charge of getting the hoods molded really???:confused: For not wanting the pic on the internet he sure wants it in his display pic aweful bad seems to me??? I think there is more going on here than he wants to tell:confused:

Derno24

#45 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
so housercdale took the hood to pc to get molded and took the pics and cdale02002 is getting mad seems he wasnt the one getting the hoods molded and is taking the credit bc he is a pc dealer hmm...... I see the real story now:wow  So who is in charge of getting the hoods molded really???:confused: For not wanting the pic on the internet he sure wants it in his display pic aweful bad seems to me??? I think there is more going on here than he wants to tell:confused:

Are you adding anything to this discussion or just trying to stir the pot Jacob. I personally don't think PC is handling it properly so I don't find it to be either of these guys fault. So stop trying to pass blame.

CDALE022002

#46 Post by CDALE022002 »

you wanna know I'll tell . I called mark about getting some deletes made and we got to talking about reproducing a carbon hood . after many attempts to get mark to agree to jump back in to the whole cannondale parts bis. he finally said ok. i boxed up my hood and took it to work to ship it to him and ended up leaving it there for a while cause mark kept telling me save your money on shipping , cause i know a guy locally that is suppose to bring me his hood . this went on for over two weeks and finally housercdale showed up with the hood. Mark never said a word to me about any one else moving his products. the only thing I was upset with was the fact that i asked Mark to tell housercdale not to post the pics because i didn't think it would be handled professionally and it wasn't , just a pic and let me know if your interested. i've been working on this for a long time with no indication from PC that anyone else was involved, maybe i'm not being told everything...nothing personal.

jacobw

#47 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by Derno24
Are you adding anything to this discussion or just trying to stir the pot Jacob.  I personally don't think PC is handling it properly so I don't find it to be either of these guys fault.  So stop trying to pass blame.

Not really trying to stir the pot just asking questions they didnt want the pic posted but he has it as a display pic?? So that is not posting it for people to see??? I realize pc products is not handling it properly cdale022002 got mad at housecdale but he is the one that took the hood to get molded so seems to me he has the say if he wants to post the pic or not since he initially got the product that was to be used for reproduction. But since cdale022002 is a pc dealer that makes him in charge of the hood production dont make any since to me. Cdale022002 is the middle man if you ask me housercdale initiated and when the hood is in production then cdale022002 can buy hoods and sell them so it seems to me. I I took a product to get made and they built a proto of it, it would be up to me if I did or didnt spread the photo of it and when and how it got made and so on. Am I wrong???

CDALE022002

#48 Post by CDALE022002 »

very true Derno I just found out today that PC out of no where said that he told housercdale that he could sell his product , just wish pc would have brought me up to speed on this. its kind of hard to look legitimate when one guy quotes retail with shipping included and the other says the dealer cost

jacobw

#49 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by CDALE022002
you wanna know I'll tell . I called mark about getting some deletes made and we got to talking about reproducing a carbon hood . after many attempts to get mark to agree to jump back in to the whole cannondale parts bis. he finally said ok. i boxed up my hood and took it to work to ship it to him and ended up leaving it there for a while cause mark kept telling me save your money on shipping , cause i know a guy locally that is suppose to bring me his hood . this went on for over two weeks and finally housercdale showed up with the hood. Mark never said a word to me about any one else moving his products. the only thing I was upset with was the fact that i asked Mark to tell housercdale not to post the pics because i didn't think it would be handled professionally and it wasn't , just a pic and let me know if your interested. i've been working on this for a long time with no indication from PC that anyone else was involved, maybe i'm not being told everything...nothing personal.

thanks cdale022002 that is all i wanted to know is what the deal was, I wasnt trying to stir the pot just kinda confused and pondering on the situation. You know how it goes when a problem arises you want the whole pickle!!! I am interested in a hoood how much and when can we expect to get one???biggrin.gif

jacobw

#50 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by CDALE022002
very true Derno I  just found out today that PC out of no where said that he told housercdale that he could sell his product , just wish pc would have brought me up to speed on this.  its kind of hard to look legitimate when one guy quotes retail with shipping included and the other says the dealer cost

that is why I was confused when both of you had pics of the same hoods, sounds like pc is not being truthful with the sellers to me what a deal:eek: