NEW Graphics update!!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
DMAC10

NEW Graphics update!!

#1 Post by DMAC10 »

I had a few people request some pics of my gaphics installed. Quad is not 100% back together, I had a few snags so I just stuck the plastic on to get a couple of pics.

The GOFROIT Graphics fit great. So now to get the thing finished and it will be time to ride.:usa

DMAC10

Another

#2 Post by DMAC10 »

I hope the pics help.
As soon as its done I'll post the completed versions.

I really like the new graphics,( but they are mine )!!!!
Thanks Doug for letting me use the cannondaleriders name.

ENJOY:head: :usa

tat

#3 Post by tat »

Looks sweet man, but what about the hood? I like to see the whole bike blend together like that. Soon as you get it on the road will have to get together for a race or two.

DMAC10

Got Hood.

#4 Post by DMAC10 »

Yea I've got the hood also.
I had the spars painted and matched up to the hood. Its finished with all my decals as well. When I finish the quad,I'll post pics of both sets of plastic.

I can't wait to ride, ITS BEEN TO LONG:eek:

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Wow, that is one busy looking quad. It looks good. Don't forget about me when you go riding. My poor cannondale has been sitting in the garage for about 2 months now and hasn't been ridden. :cry:

guthrie08

#6 Post by guthrie08 »

Great looking quad, color scheme matches the graphics perfectly. what kind of steering dampner is that and im guessing you got it powdercoated to?

DMAC10

Damper

#7 Post by DMAC10 »

PEP.
If you have the monting hardware you can use the KFX700 damper.