anybody ever try different plastic on a dale

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
dvrack

anybody ever try different plastic on a dale

#1 Post by dvrack »

I know the 250r kits are out there and 400ex, but wondering if anyone has tried to modify (cut here and there) another brands plastic to fit our quads. Trying to see if anything would fit without having to get a new tank.

Dave

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

As a matter of fact am going to try a YFZ tank and plastics today.Let you know.

CHAINSAW

#3 Post by CHAINSAW »

There is a cannondale right now on ebay, that as far as I can tell, does not have a 250R kit, but has 250R plastic on it. I emailed him and asked about it, but no reply yet.

hnnblehscnnble

#4 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

chainsaw is it read with k&k graphics on it?if so i saw it and thers no 250r kit but it looks crappy as heck.

kyle

CHAINSAW

#5 Post by CHAINSAW »

no, this one has Legacy ATV graphics on it... I think it looks good the way it is, and I cant see anything that lead me to believe its got an R kit.

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

Thats not are R kit and its got the stock tank. Looks like he did a pretty good job on the mounts to.

CHAINSAW

#7 Post by CHAINSAW »

I agree.. great job on it. Im gonna snatch a set of my neighbors plastic one of these days and see what I can conjur up.

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

I have to give credit where its due but don't think it looks as good as a dale with the r kit. I was comparing it to jfarrar's quad while looking at ebay. It doesn't look as good. it looks like the plastic is sitting tall and shifted towards the rear of the quad.

CHAINSAW

#9 Post by CHAINSAW »

When your a duner.. and all that aluminum is begging to be polished... .hehehehe. It looks peeeerrrrfect! smile.gif

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Guys sorry but I didnt get a chance to try YFZ plastic on there.