Carbon Fiber Number Plate Pic

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
CDALE022002

#51 Post by CDALE022002 »

thats cool Jacobw , I never took any offense to what you said

CDALE022002

#52 Post by CDALE022002 »

the reason i have it as my profile pic is that i thought the damage is done , what the ****. it'll be here in a couple days

jacobw

#53 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by CDALE022002
thats cool Jacobw , I never took any offense to what you said

Thanks for being level with me, these would look trick with a carbon number plate, What if I bought several hoods could I get a quantity discount LOL:) I am relieved that I now know what the whole deal is? Why does like have to be so complicated?? smile.gif OH well that life!!! Let me know when the hoods are in prod!!!

CDALE022002

#54 Post by CDALE022002 »

as far as i know the second hood is already being layed up in black and the third hood is silver going to TAT...

Happyboy

#55 Post by Happyboy »

cough cough...what about that fourth hood? smile.gif

Oh yeah, Jacob... tongue.gif

HOUSER CDALE

#56 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

This comment is directed to CDALE022002 : Not to start a mine is better than yours, but me and my brother meant Marc out at Glamis almost 2 years ago and that is when he mentioned something to my brother about trying to make PC products for the cannondales again. Little by little he has made things for the cannondales for my brother. Marc is a nice and talented guy who is just trying to make parts for the Cdales again and along with it make a couple of dollars for his work, just like you and my brother are trying to do. I believe it would be best for all of us, to not worry about who is selling what and be happy that someone is making stuff for the cannondales again. Just let Marc make the products!

Oh yeah, you never answered my question on if you knew who PATMC81 from the cdalecentral forum is? His comment in my opion was uncalled for.

CDALE022002

#57 Post by CDALE022002 »

as far as the uncalled for comment from patmc81; I agree with you , its not needed here . as far as i'm concerned its like i stated early , i think it would have been nice if mark would have as least told me there was possibly going to be another person moving his products on this site.

mark led me to believe that the cannondale tools have been sitting on the shelf for a long time with no one showing any interest in them i don't know about you but i like to have my ducks in a row and i was led to believe that i've been the only person that has shown any interest in the remanufacturing of any carbon cannondale parts. i guess that wasn't the case.

you need to understand that i am not mad at you or your brother in regards to this . someone didn't give us all the facts , and i don't think it would be hard for you to figure out who that is...

rubicon20032003

#58 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Alba sells pc dale stuff still.I just got some throw them about acouple weeks ago.I had to wait to get it made.So pc has been making some

CDALE022002

#59 Post by CDALE022002 »

like i said i was led to believe that no one has shown any interest in cannondale carbon . i didn't invent the tools have been on the shelf line , it was given to me...

USAMoto00

#60 Post by USAMoto00 »

I've been sitting back and watching this thread for a while and I feel that I must say something. I also tried a few years back to get stuff made for the C-dales from PC. I was even taking orders and was offering to give kickbacks to the site. Somehow everything was deleted but I went ahead and got my OWN stuff from PC. What I'm getting at is this, we need to be thankfull that these products are now here and available. I appreciate the work that Scott has put into these to get finished, I also appreciate what Houser has done and the honest truth is that without people buying these products, they will not go anywhere. So let's all say thanks for however we got to where we are, and move ahead. It is unfortunate the way that these have come into the light, but it happened. PC might have given 2 different stories for all I know, it's not hard for someone to do. It happened to me not long ago with much the same hostilities between the parties involved. We all just need to sift through the BS, go forward and keep the C-dales alive.:usa