I Need Hand Guards

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
speed2424

#11 Post by speed2424 »

Here is a set of Rox powermadd's

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

holy sweetness a nother nice quad just needs a model like the one above biggrin.gif

Chicken

#13 Post by Chicken »

i like the looks of the madd guards but i think the cycras would protect your hands better.
here in Alaska there is LOTS of devils club and that $hit hurts so bad when you get a couple thousand festering thorns below the skin!!!!
and they stay there for weeks

so between the two which one do you think protects your hands the most??

******(Cannonboomer)
i might have some bad news ill let you know in a few days. the coast guard is making all commercial fishermen get coast guard issued ID's for this season so ill have to see how much $$$$ this sets me back since im a little tight on $$$$. probably not much but they have surprised us with other stuff before. mad.gif

Thanks for all the help

Chicken

Psychosis

#14 Post by Psychosis »

Best in the woods by far is the Cycra enduro probends imo. I've got a set of fairly new silver ones from a stock Blaze that've been sitting for nearly 4yrs somewhere. Too big for the track but they'll keep anything off of you in the woods. Well worth the money. If I find my set I might put them up for sale b/c I don't use them.

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry I haven't seen this thread sooner I still visit here alot just don't post. The photo of the quad with the blue plastic was the cycra probends with Moose extensions on them. As for the powermadd's they are ok and decent for just mud protection, but after Unadilla this year they both collapsed in the middle of a race and it was installed correctly. The guy from Powermadd that was there explained that I needed the wrap around. I bought this and yeah it helps, but when bashing things it doesn't protect your hands. I will look to see if I have a good pic of the extensions, but they just mount right on the outside of the cycra and add to the protection of your hands and help keep mud out.

Hope this helps.

Chicken

#16 Post by Chicken »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Jan 25 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I haven't seen this thread sooner I still visit here alot just don't post. The photo of the quad with the blue plastic was the cycra probends with Moose extensions on them. As for the powermadd's they are ok and decent for just mud protection, but after Unadilla this year they both collapsed in the middle of a race and it was installed correctly. The guy from Powermadd that was there explained that I needed the wrap around. I bought this and yeah it helps, but when bashing things it doesn't protect your hands. I will look to see if I have a good pic of the extensions, but they just mount right on the outside of the cycra and add to the protection of your hands and help keep mud out.

Hope this helps.

that would be great if you had a pic laying around!!!

thanks for all the help

Chicken

SlOoT

#17 Post by SlOoT »

Polisport Defender (red) and Acerbis (yellow). And yes those other vehicles are sidecars biggrin.gif
Those sidecars are very fast btw. tongue.gif

azcannon

#18 Post by azcannon »

speed 2424 your quad is really nice, sloot those sidecars look like something from movies here in the usa its called Jack-***

Blasterboy11

#19 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I have these, theyre AWSOME, nice and tight, i have TAG T2\\\\\\\'s, i had a dirtbike with alum wraps hit these and theyre fine. Ive also hit tress and whatnot. Great for $40. black or white.
Outlaw Racing Handguards

Chicken

#20 Post by Chicken »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Feb 5 2007, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have these, theyre AWSOME, nice and tight, i have TAG T2\\\\\\\'s, i had a dirtbike with alum wraps hit these and theyre fine. Ive also hit tress and whatnot. Great for $40. black or white.
Outlaw Racing Handguards

can you post a pic of them on your quad??

thanks
Chicken