I Need Hand Guards

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Blasterboy11

#21 Post by Blasterboy11 »

This is the only pic i have right now, i dont have a Digi cam anymore so no more pics, just whats on my comp now...the second one give you an idea of the size. Just about the same as the cycras. I love em.

I also bought these for my Warrior, which are now on the Rappy. Theyre light, look nice but are floppy with the plastic mounts, get the Aluminum mounts and youll be set. I like these too, small but nice.

Chicken

#22 Post by Chicken »

thanks for the pics
that warrior brings back old memories of me and my friend back in Pennsylvania riding all the time!

thanks

Chicken

Blasterboy11

#23 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I can borrow a Digi cam from a buddy of mine tomarrow and ill post a few more pics of the guards. That ol\'warrior has gone through everything. It does bring back memories....

Chicken

#24 Post by Chicken »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can borrow a Digi cam from a buddy of mine tomarrow and ill post a few more pics of the guards. That ol\'warrior has gone through everything. It does bring back memories....

i think it is almost impossible to kill those warriors...HAHAHAH we really rode the $hit out of that thing.

Chicken biggrin.gif

SlOoT

#25 Post by SlOoT »

QUOTE (azcannon @ Feb 4 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
speed 2424 your quad is really nice, sloot those sidecars look like something from movies here in the usa its called Jack-***

Those sidecars are very cool to see. It's amazing to see them fly over the table tops biggrin.gif
En they are extremely fast on the straights, no wonder with their 500cc Zabel engines.
But when they ride in front of you, and they open the throtlle on a sandy track...

Blasterboy11

#26 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Heres a few more pics

THEY HAVE VERY GOOD COVERAGE

Chicken

#27 Post by Chicken »

those are nice but the only thing that i dont like about them is the holes for air flow or style...i dont know??

but other then that i like those

thanks for the pics!!

nice wheelers and i want your trailer if i had any where to trailer too. HAHAHA

thanks again
Dan

Blasterboy11

#28 Post by Blasterboy11 »

theyre more for style in my opinon. I dont really notice them when i ride so its all good. And thanks, me and my dad built a full kitchen and haf bath up front, were finishing the shower this spring. Its a great ride nd hang out in after riding all day. A ice shower is a bonus too, its got a stereo system, fridge, coleman stove, drinkable water system, and its fully insulated, we got a heating/cooling system off an old winnebego camper. So its set up great for long weekends.

Chicken

#29 Post by Chicken »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Feb 20 2007, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
theyre more for style in my opinon. I dont really notice them when i ride so its all good. And thanks, me and my dad built a full kitchen and haf bath up front, were finishing the shower this spring. Its a great ride nd hang out in after riding all day. A ice shower is a bonus too, its got a stereo system, fridge, coleman stove, drinkable water system, and its fully insulated, we got a heating/cooling system off an old winnebego camper. So its set up great for long weekends.

thats sweet

well i just bought a boat to move the cannondale around just like a trailer.!!!!

ill have to send some pics in a few weeks if i remember but thats how we "trailer" our atvs biggrin.gif
although its just a skiff and we dont have any of your fancy gismozz or even a cab but it does the job.

we only need to travel about 3miles by boat to ride anyway dry.gif (a cabin (helm) with heat would be nice though)

thanks for all your help

Chicken

Gordy620

#30 Post by Gordy620 »

I have always run the cycra pro bends you will never have a problem bending best hand guards by far.