Speed graphics and/or Cannibal Le graphics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
yamadjs08

#11 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Apr 17 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.....the machine here is a good example of the N-style rear fender stickers lifting off at the bend of the plastic. And obviously, that machine has been well cared for, with minimal outdoor exposure.
Several of those photos would be useful for N-Style to look at closely, if they intend to make another run of our LE stickers.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...ic=21209&hl=

Man boomer your good at picking apart that quad. tongue.gif
I can get much better pictures if needed. We have 2 other LE's also that I believe are doing the same thing. Also, for $85 I would definitely be interested in a set or 2, I love these graphics... But they are very thick, and peel easily...

gml1998

#12 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (gml1998 @ Apr 18 2008, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I forwarded this link to n-style . I'll let everyone know what they say.

I heard from n-style.The graphics would be printed on the thicker material but with a newer UV resistant ink.So the bottom line is can we get enough interest to have them made up?Let me know. Gary

Glamis#2

#13 Post by Glamis#2 »

I would be interested in a set of LE's for $85.00 just to have a extra set laying around, even if it is the thick ones.Thick ones will be better than having nothing at all.

Hacksaw830

#14 Post by Hacksaw830 »

[quote name='gml1998' date='Mar 27 2008, 07:03 AM' post='188013']
I have been in touch N-style graphics,They made the Speed graphics and the Cannibal LE (flag) graphics.They have agreed to make a run of graphics kits .I need to find out if there is enough interest to go ahead with this.I would need to sell a minimum of 30 kits PER DESIGN design to cover costs.This may be a last chance to get these graphics made. Cost per kit would be 85.00 plus shipping. If you are interested please respond ,I will keep track .If you have any questions please ask.
If there is enough interest I will ask for a deposit for each kit ordered ,Because I will have to pay out of pocket to get the kits done.
Thanks .Gary
[/qu

Count me in. Im interested in the LE graphics too.

shackkat

#15 Post by shackkat »

I'd take two LE's
Dan

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

I just picked up a hood with chainsaw graphics. I think we are wasting our time with the factory crap. Cahinsaw stuff is awesome and it fits the dale hoods like a glove. Cahinsaw needs to come up with an american flag edition that matches the lines of the patriot seat cover and Im in for 2 sets.

RonDK

#17 Post by RonDK »

Hey guys...been a while. Now that I'm graduated I have some time (not much more but more none the less). Anyway I just drew up my own kit on chainsaw's templates. I'm not done as there's still spots I feel could use some tweaking. What do you think? I wanted something upbeat and current I guess...idk.

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

Dude...........Dude

jinx44

#19 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jul 11 2008, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude...........Dude

What's mine say?