I'd say something is wrong here.

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
desertbound

#11 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (speedracer @ May 24 2008, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the cut in one is for a cable clutch,I have an extra set if you need them.Some simple green cleaner anb a power washer will do wonders on that old crusty dirt.

Well I definately don't have a cable clutch. I still haven't heard back, but like I said it's a holiday weekend. Simple green is for sure a great thing. Simple green, an old toothbrush, and a bucket of warm water with a sponge is the best way to clean IMO. I'll post some pics after I get everything all cleaned up.

Canniboomer

#12 Post by Canniboomer »

What they sent you was an early-version right (slotted), and a later-version right (not slotted).
If they are hesitant to cough up a single left piece, just stick to your guns,... In the worst case with a disreputable seller, you might offer to pick up some added cost if they send you TWO lefts now. Somebody might buy your extra set, or you could save it for your next machine! (yep, you will someday buy ANOTHER one!... most of us do -- the addiction thing, ya' know).

desertbound

#13 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ May 24 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What they sent you was an early-version right (slotted), and a later-version right (not slotted).
If they are hesitant to cough up a single left piece, just stick to your guns,... In the worst case with a disreputable seller, you might offer to pick up some added cost if they send you TWO lefts now. Somebody might buy your extra set, or you could save it for your next machine! (yep, you will someday buy ANOTHER one!... most of us do -- the addiction thing, ya' know).

He got back to me and is still telling me I'm installing them wrong. So now I've gotten nasty. I have asked for a refund or correct pieces. Pretty simple. Hopefully he doesn't continue to insult my intelligence and tell me I am installing them wrong. I included this pic in the last email response. Maybe it will sink in this time.

[attachment=6339:scoop12.JPG]

desertbound

#14 Post by desertbound »

So I ended up getting a refund from him. He didn't want them back. Anyone need a right side UM scoop? Pay for the shipping and they are yours.

mornin151

#15 Post by mornin151 »

heck! put some tape pr something on them and rebend that one side the other way...