Glamis graphics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
desertbound

#1 Post by desertbound »

So I needed new graphics for my glamis I'm building. I like the coloring of the stock graphics, but not the lettering font. So I changed them. I am having a set made for me right now, and if any of you are interested, I can get some pricing for you. A close friend of mine does this on the side so it could possibly be inexpensive.

Tank decals:

[attachment=6403:tankgraphinet.JPG]

Rear fender decals:

[attachment=6404:Rearinet.JPG]

This will go on my radiator shrouds. I know the cannondale logo is not 100% accurate. I did it on purpose:

[attachment=6405:shroudinet.JPG]

These are resized obviously, but I have the original hi-rez files if anyone is interested. I'm working on the Handmade in USA logo right. Should be pretty cool.

I know a lot of you guys are into keeping everything original. I just thought I'd share incase anyone else here might be interested.

MyCannibal

#2 Post by MyCannibal »

what color backing...white?...silver?...and are they cut out in shape?

desertbound

#3 Post by desertbound »

The backing will be clear and they'll be cut like the stock decals. The glamis has silver plastics. I can change colors, fonts, or backing. These are just gonna be the ones I'm using for my glamis, and I thought I'd share.

gml1998

#4 Post by gml1998 »

I can get glamis graphics (original style and font) cut out (no backround color) on 3M Controltac .About 85.00 for everything except headbadge and "hand made in USA" decal.If anyone is interested.

desertbound

#5 Post by desertbound »

Thats cool. I think there are vendors from the site who can get them too.

My intention is not to sell anything. Just sharing so in case anyone was interested in a updated design. Heck, I'll send the hi rez files to whoever wants them.

MyCannibal

#6 Post by MyCannibal »

nice looking decals by the way...

desertbound

#7 Post by desertbound »

Thanks a lot.