TSS Graphics Availability

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
thedeatons

#1 Post by thedeatons »

TSS Graphics was one of the first companies to produce aftermarket graphics for the Dales. Recently I was able to work with Mr. Doug Tierney Jr. of TSS on custom graphics support for my E440. Doug utilized the original Pete's graphics for me and heavily modified them to my exact specification. Doug even took the time to apply the graphics to a brand new set of E440 plastics which Canniboomer graciously shipped to TSS for me. The results are spectacular!

After expressing my happiness with Doug he offered that TSS still had templates for the Dale ATVs. I asked Doug to send the templates to me, and am now posting them here for everyone. As of right now their templates include:

E440 plastics (full set including number plates)
S440 front fender graphic
ATV graphics (front fender, headlight covers, side spars)

Doug believes he also has rear ATV fender graphic templates, and is looking for them now.

It should be mentioned that TSS will totally customize these graphics however anyone would like. Their quality is first rate, and they stick extremely well. Hopefully we can get TSS into the business of reproducing our original graphics, as this would be a great asset to us.

FYI: The full E440 kit cost $179.

Contact info:

Douglas Tierney Jr.
TSS Graphics
Hudson,MA
email: info@tssgraphics.com
web:www.tssgraphics.com
Toll Free: 1-877-997-7633

thedeatons

#2 Post by thedeatons »

Here are the custom "Deaton" graphics....

thedeatons

#3 Post by thedeatons »

Here are the ATV graphics (front fender/headlight covers/side spars)...

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

love the black white and grey camo that would look sikk on some red plastics

speedracer

#5 Post by speedracer »

Does anyone know if anything became of this?I need some graphics for new FX grey plastic.I will check site.

saltus440

#6 Post by saltus440 »

Doug will still do Dale stuff as he currently has a set of my x440s plastic. He is a great guy and does work for a lot of local racers here. I keep forgetting to get back to him with a finalized design for my bike. If he does not have templates for an fx400 i know he would be willing to make one if he can get the plastic in his hands. He does great work, some of the stuff he had in his shop for race teams when I was there was amazing quality.

speedracer

#7 Post by speedracer »

Looks like they still make them.