New fullbore's

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
MyCannibal

#1 Post by MyCannibal »

[attachment=7210:141.JPG][attachment=7211:142.JPG]Be advised my color scheme is all screwed up now but I wanted to show some pics...

peterock

#2 Post by peterock »

Check to make sure your a-arms aren't going to hit the radiator scoops. Mine did so I had to trim them back.

But holy pumpkin..........getting ready for Halloween??? Need some decals on it to break up the brightness.

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

Or maybe just a different color seat would help a lot actually.

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

LoL...I figured this would qualify for hunter orange right?...That way I could just hit the trails and deerhunt at the same time...I never thought of a pumpkin till you said that Pete...honestly Pete I was expecting the other orange they have pictured on the Fullbore sight...the orange they have shown is different...and g8trbait's orange is different too...is this a specially made color?...but I love it and its great to be different...by the way...the Browns are my NFL favorite team too...this color has been in my blood for a long, long time...thanks again Pete.

moto440

#5 Post by moto440 »

dam that looks nice

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

I wasn't expecting that orange either. not sure the details of why they had that color, just know the price was right.

svahle

#7 Post by svahle »

Du du du du dudududu du du du du - It is freakin' hard to type out the General Lee's Dixie horn.

I dig that color BTW

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

That looks too **** pretty to ride. Just amazing!

MyCannibal

#9 Post by MyCannibal »

I don't ride it...LOL...I just go to the garage to admire it every now and again.

and the a-arms are clear of any harm.

price was definitely right.

Dachshund

#10 Post by Dachshund »

Saweet.....can you say: Shiny? Mine are dull, guess I need to get the plastic polish out. cool.gif