GoForIt Graphics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
CdalerGermany

#1 Post by CdalerGermany »

Just want to show you guys here some pictures of my new graphics .
I????ve contacted G4 and asked them if they can make this set up for me . Found a picture of the set in their gallery .
Paid 149 $ for complete set including fenders ( 109 $ without ) .
I think that most of you know that set , but i haven????t seen many pictures here thats why i thought to post some of my cannibal.
All sets are available with headlight deletes or without . I made a education as screenprinter 1990 and so far i????m quit happy with the quality .
Of course it has to be tested in real life , but i hope they????ll last for a while .

CYA,
Marcus

[img]http://www.blackltz.com/Bilderupload/CdalerGermany`s%20Cannibal.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.blackltz.com/Bilderupload/CdalerGermany`s%20Cannibal%20(1).JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.blackltz.com/Bilderupload/CdalerGermany`s%20Cannibal%20(2).JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.blackltz.com/Bilderupload/CdalerGermany`s%20Cannibal(3).JPG[/img]

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Stars and Stripes always looks awesome.Nice!

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 28 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stars and Stripes always looks awesome.Nice!

Especially in another country!

CdalerGermany

#4 Post by CdalerGermany »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Oct 29 2008, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Especially in another country!

Thanks Jesshamner smile.gif

I thought it wouldn????t look as cool with the german flag on it biggrin.gif
It????s a nice machine and thats why i decided to take the perfect graphics for it !!
They actually have some other nice kits but i really like it at , as it????s now .

I tried to create my own vector graphics for the cdale and so far i made most of them .
Just printed them out on regular printer paper and user a scissor to cut it out . After that i just fixed them with white tape and it looks
like the sizes are correct . I made so many commercials on cars , boats and all kind of things .

Still have a good contact to my old print shop and hope to get some other unique graphics done .
If some of you guys have some good ideas for a style just let me know and i will try to make something up .
as soon as everything is perfect and i have a price i will post it and i might be able to get some cool stuff done .
Here two pics of my selfmade vectors.

Cya,
Marcus

Dachshund

#5 Post by Dachshund »

Stars and Stripes......gotta love it. By the way, what lights are those?

SlOoT

#6 Post by SlOoT »

I am also thinking about buying those decals. And then install them onto silver plastics with red deletes and a moto seat. I don't know if the sidespar decals will look nice, I don't like the checkered flag... Maybe I will photoshop a bit first.

CdalerGermany

#7 Post by CdalerGermany »

@ Sioot : i would just send G4 Graphics a mail and ask if they can change the part with the sidespars .
Had a nice communication with them and the service was fast and good . I think they should be able to change it easy .

@

SlOoT

#8 Post by SlOoT »

I will order my set soon. I contacted them and it was no problem to modify the design.

How did you install those decals? Any special tricks or tools/devices?

Thanks

CdalerGermany

#9 Post by CdalerGermany »

QUOTE (SlOoT @ Nov 3 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will order my set soon. I contacted them and it was no problem to modify the design.

How did you install those decals? Any special tricks or tools/devices?

Thanks

Hey ,

thats cool !!!

When you start with your graphics i could give you following tips :
1. Store your Quad in a well temperatured workshop bevore you start
2. Have a Heat gun ready
3. Use some soapwater in a spray can ( very light soap mix )
4. Have something to press the graphics to your plastics ( be carefull not to scratch them )
5. BE PATIENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whorst part are the headlight covers !!! That was a pain in the a..... !!!!!!!!! Even with my experience .
You have to use the heatgun and always readjust them on different places bevore they fit perfectly .

I also used a thin piece of plastic with a nice cleaning rag around it to press the decals to the plastics .
Then start from the middle of graphics and press the soapwater to the outside .

In case that you get some small air bobbles under your decals you can use a sharp cutter and make a small cut ( carefull , because you don????t want to scratch plastics ) , a needle is not working as the glue on decal will close the hole bevore you can press the air out . If you do so , don????t worry you won????t see it after that !!

Once you are done just leave the quad and come back after an hour or so and doublecheck that all edges are stil stick on your plastics . If they don????t , just use the heatgun again and press them on .

Also remember to clean plastics with a oil / grease cleaner , brake cleaner or spiritus to have them fat free .
Heatgun use could also be dangerous , always check with your hand that it????s not too hot .

Good luck !
Marcus

SlOoT

#10 Post by SlOoT »

How much did you pay for shipping?