GoForIt Graphics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
CdalerGermany

#11 Post by CdalerGermany »

QUOTE (SlOoT @ Nov 11 2008, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much did you pay for shipping?

Hey Sioot ,

i payed the standard shipping flatrate of 69 US$ .

I opened a user account on G4`s website and of course i typed in my homeadress in Germany .

When i ordered the set you can type in Invoice adress ( thats of course the home adress) and then i filled out delivery adress (i????m currently working in Norway) .
When i used the tracking number to see where ma package is iv???? seen that it arrived at German customs ????
So i send a message to G4 and ask , and right they told me that there was a mistake . They used the adress from Norway but wrote Germany under it rolleyes.gif

But they fixed the problem very quick and some days later i received it !!

Greetz,
Marcus

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (CdalerGermany @ Oct 31 2008, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Sioot : i would just send G4 Graphics a mail and ask if they can change the part with the sidespars .
Had a nice communication with them and the service was fast and good . I think they should be able to change it easy .

@ Dachshund : the lights on my cannibal are stock lights if this was your question !? There is no need to change them .
My quad is streetlegal , and i????m more then happy with lights .

Cya,
Marcus

Must be different lights on European Quads.Ours here are a different lens.Good catch Dachshund!

SlOoT

#13 Post by SlOoT »

Our Cannondales did not come with those lights. But ours arent street legal versions.
I think it has those lights coz it is a street legal version.

SlOoT

#14 Post by SlOoT »

Btw, none of the Cannondales sold in The Netherlands came with papers for a license plate.

I bought my Cannibal in Austria and has papers, so it should be possible to get a license plate.

CdalerGermany

#15 Post by CdalerGermany »

Yes , thats right !

In europe we have to have a "E" sign on a lot of parts as lights , tires and some other things .
If we don????t have them the police can scratch my registration stamp off my plates and i can walk home huh.gif

They are so crazy here !! Could be a pain in the a... to get my +2 a-arms approved , because i don????t have a " E " sign on it either i have a certification of quality for them !

But at least i can just drive 20 miles to my next mx track and have some fun without using a trailer wink.gif

Marcus

Canniboomer

#16 Post by Canniboomer »

While collecting the leftover Cannondale-Europe parts from the Netherlands, I found no evidence of unique "street" parts for the ATV's.

It makes me wonder if a prior owner of that machine just did a very nice conversion job.

You might poke around and take some pictures, next time the plastic is off, to detect if it all looks to be OEM.
But for sure, Marcus, our stock headlights are not very good, and you are lucky to have those babies instead!

CdalerGermany

#17 Post by CdalerGermany »

That????s strange that you haven????t seen that bevore Dave !?

But i haven????t seen the diference between stock and my light either and was confused why another member asked earlier for them.
Will take my plastics tomorrow at work off and shoot some pics .

The light is amazing ( specially if compared with my Suzuki LTZ stock lights laugh.gif )

Dachshund

#18 Post by Dachshund »

You thought I had lost my marbles eh? haha This is what the stockers look like:

CdalerGermany

#19 Post by CdalerGermany »

@ Dachshund : was really confused about your question . Have never checkt the light on stock Dale????s . Top

MyCannibal

#20 Post by MyCannibal »

they look the same just one is wore more than the other.