ac nerf part info needed

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
2mike18

#1 Post by 2mike18 »

I recently bought a set of ac nerfs from another member and I dont know if I lost them or what happened to them but I am missing the 2 plugs or spacers for the frame. the nerfs have the long bolt that goes side to side through the frame and I need to find a source for the parts. maybe someone has a few laying around cause maybe the wrecked a set of nerfs or a suggestion of where I could get these?????

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (darkknight @ May 15 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recently bought a set of ac nerfs from another member and I dont know if I lost them or what happened to them but I am missing the 2 plugs or spacers for the frame. the nerfs have the long bolt that goes side to side through the frame and I need to find a source for the parts. maybe someone has a few laying around cause maybe the wrecked a set of nerfs or a suggestion of where I could get these?????

Are you talking about the round peices that go into the frame where the blaze or moto nerfs mount?If so I have some.They are extras,free for you.

2mike18

#3 Post by 2mike18 »

yeah they go in each side after ya remove the plastic plugs from the frame that came from the factory and the bolt goes through them to hold the nerfs in the front from moving. I will pm you my info and can at least pay the shipping need your pay pal address. and you sure free??