replacement nets for AC nerf bars

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
sjstar

#1 Post by sjstar »

Anyone ever gotten replacement nets for their ac nerf bars. Do know if any of our vendors sell them or if i should call ac direct. Any one got any thoughts?

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

AC sells them. Just be sure to count the strap ends and tell then so they don't send the wrong ones. Also, AC does not use marine grade stitching so the nets will break loose before they should. If you take them to an upholstery shop they can add more stitching.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 9 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AC sells them. Just be sure to count the strap ends and tell then so they don't send the wrong ones. Also, AC does not use marine grade stitching so the nets will break loose before they should. If you take them to an upholstery shop they can add more stitching.

I have never noticed this. What are you doing to your nets? Fishing? They are just for when your feet accidentally come off the pegs. Their welding is worse than their stitching, IMO. But yes, just call them.

sjstar

#4 Post by sjstar »

yea i cant say i have had problems with my nets on my yamaha or weld problems i just bend the rear heel gaurd halo down from wresting my heel on it when leaning back. So i just have to bend the back up a lil bit everyonce and a while. But they are still my favorite out there, just like the look and feel. Yea ill have to give them a call