PRM products

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
gml1998

#1 Post by gml1998 »

I just bought the last Baja front bumper and Baja rear grab bar that they had.
They have 1 more Desert front bumper in stock and a few sets of radiator air scoops left. They will NOT be making any more of these items.

FYI . When I talked to Deb at PRM she said they still have the FX400 that the company bought to use for designing their products.She said it probably only has 2-3 hours on it.I'll bet if someone made an offer they might be able to pick it up for a good price. dry.gif

sjstar

#2 Post by sjstar »

hey thanks for the info thats good to know. Interesting that they would keep the bike all these years

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

We need to get them to make more rear skids. They are without a doubt the beat ones i have ever had.

Z4J

#4 Post by Z4J »

Count me in for a rear skid if this could ever happen. I swear by PRM.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

When I talked with them before they said they do custom or one off parts all the time but there is an extra charge for them. So they can make us the skids and such but they just won't be mass quantity. I'll call this week and see what kind of numbers they can give us.

Dachshund

#6 Post by Dachshund »

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

OMG expensive and made out of stainless? Holy cow heavy.

Dachshund

#8 Post by Dachshund »

"The World's ONLY manufacturer of stainless steel ATV skid plates!"

Ummm, there might be a reason why. For the life of me I can't come up with a reason to use stainless.

sjstar

#9 Post by sjstar »

yea serious a stainless steel belly pan, come on thats a little much.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Dachshund @ Jan 10 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"The World's ONLY manufacturer of stainless steel ATV skid plates!"

Ummm, there might be a reason why. For the life of me I can't come up with a reason to use stainless.

I could see the rear skid out of stainless if you were in extremely rocky terrain and enjoyed beating the crap out of your machine. But how fun is that really? When we go up in the mountains we hit some really bad rocky trails sometimes and i just power through it but when we are done we just cuss the trail and the rocks.